Year: 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1977
- Schartner A. 'You cannot talk with all of the strangers in a pub.' A longitudinal case study of international postgraduate students' social ties at a British University.
Higher Education 2014, (e-pub ahead of print).
- Parc S, ed. 50 Visions of Mathematics.
Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2014.
- Woolner P, Clark J, Laing K, Thomas U, Tiplady L. A school tries to change: How leaders and teachers understand changes to space and practices in a UK secondary school.
Improving Schools 2014, 17(2), 148-162.
- Letts C, Edwards S, Schaefer B, Sinka I. The New Reynell Developmental Language Scales: Descriptive account and illustrative case study.
Child Language Teaching and Therapy 2014, 30(1), 103-116.
- Gibbs S, Barrow W, Parker R. Child Development and Attachment .
In: Robson, M; Pattison, S; Beynon, A, ed. Handbook for Counselling Children and Young People. Sage, 2014. Submitted.
- Brown C, Gibbs S. Teachers’ levels of responsibility, shared leadership and collective efficacy beliefs.
2014. In Preparation.
- Smith HJ. A National Curriculum For All: A Cautionary Tale.
Journal of Curriculum and Pedagogy 2014, 11(1), 35-37.
- Whitworth A, Webster J, Morris J. Acquired aphasia.
In: Cummings, L, ed. Cambridge Handbook of Communication Disorders. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2014, pp.436-456.
- Miller N, Gray WK, Howitt S, Jones M, Jusabani A, Swai M, Mugusi F, Walker R. Aphasia and swallowing problems in incident stroke survivors in rural northern Tanzania: A case-control study.
Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation 2014, 21(1), 52-62.
- Schartner A. Are we really communicating cross-culturally? The learning and teaching experiences of international postgraduate students on a MA programme in Cross-cultural Communication.
In: 7th Annual NE Universities (3 Rivers Consortium) Regional Learning and Teaching Conference. 2014, Collingwood College, Durham University.
- Landa S, Pennington L, Miller N, Robson S, Thompson V, Steen N. Association between objective measurement of the speech intelligibility of young people with dysarthria and listener ratings of ease of understanding.
International Journal of Speech-Language Pathology 2014, 16, 408-416.
- Miller N, ed. Bilingualism and language disability : assessment & remediation.
Hove: Psychology Press, 2014.
- Lofthouse R. Book review: Inquiring in the classroom.
International Journal of Research & Method in Education 2014, 37(2), 223-224.
- Vessey R. Borrowed words, mock language, and nationalism in Canada.
Language and Intercultural Communication 2014, Epub ahead of print.
- Knight D, Adolphs S, Carter R. CANELC: constructing an e-language corpus.
Corpora 2014, 9(1), 29-56.
- Todd L. Critical dialogue, critical methodology: bridging the research gap to young peoples’ participation in evaluating children’s services.
In: Porter, G; Townsend, J; Hampshire, K, ed. Children and Young People as Knowledge Producers. London: Routledge, 2014.
- Lofthouse R, Hall E. Developing practices in teachers’ professional dialogue in England; using Coaching Dimensions as an epistemic tool.
Professional Development in Education 2014. In Press.
- Koglbauer R. Die Wand. Study Guide.
- Miller N, Patterson J. Dysphagia: implications for older people.
Reviews in Clinical Gerontology 2014, 24(1), 41-57.
- Mroz M, Letts C. Early years education, language and social background: A decade of changing policy and practice.
European Journal of Applied Linguistics 2014, 2(1), 79-100.
- Garraffa M, Branigan H, Coco M. Effects of immediate and cumulative syntactic experience in language impairment: Evidence from priming of subject relatives in children with SLI.
Language Learning and Development 2014. In Press.
- Preston A, Kharrufa A, Lin M, Kong Z. Enhancing Language Learning Around the Digital Tabletop: Do Actions Speak Louder Than Words?.
In: Innovative Language Teaching and Learning at University. 2014, Leeds University.
- MazzoliSmith L. Extending sociological theorising on high ability: the significance of values and lived experience.
International Studies in the Sociology of Education 2014. Submitted.
- Ryalls J, Miller N. Foreign accent syndromes: the stories people have to tell.
Hove: Guilford Psychology Press, 2014. In Press.
- Khattab G, Al-Tamimi J. Geminate timing in Lebanese Arabic: the relationship between phonetic timing and phonological structure.
Laboratory Phonology 2014, 5(2), 231–269.
- Greer TA, Brandt A, Ogawa Y. Identity in intercultural interaction: how categories do things.
In: JALT Pan-SIG Conference Proceedings: 12th Annual JALT PanSIG Conference. 2014, Nagoya, Japan: JALT PanSIG.
- Hilton R, Leenhouts S, Webster J, Morris J. Information, Support and Training Needs of Relatives of People with Aphasia: Evidence from the literature.
Aphasiology 2014, 28(7), 797-822.
- Reilly S, McKean C, Levickis P. Late talking: can it predict later language difficulties?.
Centre for Research Excellence in Child Language, 2014. Research Snapshot 2.
- Levickis P, McKean C. Late talking: does parenting behaviour hold the key?.
Centre for Research Excellence in Child Language, 2014. Research Snapshot 4.
- Levickis P, McKean C. Late talking: is intervention necessary and effective?.
Centre for Research Excellence in Child Language, 2014. Research Snapshot 3.
- Powell B, Gibbs S. Learning about behaviour: A qualitative case study of leadership and teachers’ efficacy beliefs in one primary school.
2014. In Preparation.
- Jones H. Living on the Edge: Rethinking Poverty, Class and Schooling John Smyth and Terry Wrigley.
Improving Schools 2014, 17(1), 127-129.
- Clark J, Laing K, Tiplady L, Woolner P. Making Connections: Theory and Practice of Using Visual Methods to Aid Participation in Research.
In: Visual In-Sights: Theory, Method, Practice International Conference. 2014, Newcastle, UK.
- Miller N, Lowit A, ed. Motor speech disorders: a cross-language perspective.
Clevedon: Multilingual Matters, 2014.
- Sercombe PG, Young TJ, Ming D, Lin L. Naming Practices and Their Significance among Chinese Students.
Names: A Journal of Onomastics 2014, 62(1), 49-59 [Forthcoming March 2014]. In Press.
- Gibbs S, Bodman S. PhAB2 Primary: Phonological Assessment Battery 2nd Edition Primary.
2014. GL Assessment.
- Edwards G. Pre-service teachers' growth as practitioners of developmentally appropriate practice: a Vygotskian analysis of constraints and affordances in the English context.
European Journal of Teacher Education 2014, 37(1), 4-17.
- Smith HJ. Scaffolding for mediated learning during ‘whole-class exercises’ in Kenyan Secondary English lessons.
In: Jenks,C and Seedhouse,P, ed. International Perspectives on Classroom Interaction. Palgarve Macmillan, 2014. In Press.
- Young TJ, Schartner A. Sojourner Adjustment, Adaptation and Performance and the Study of Inter/Cross-Cultural Communication.
In: Annual Seminar of the British Association for Applied Linguistics Special Interest Group in Intercultural Communication. 2014, Edinburgh University: British Association for Applied Linguistics.
- Edwards G. Standpoint theory, realism and the search for objectivity in the sociology of education.
British Journal of Sociology of Education 2014, 35(2), 167-184.
- Humble S. Sweets in the Jar.
In: Parc, S, ed. 50 Visions of Mathematics. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2014.
- Leat D, Lofthouse R, Reid A. Teachers' Views: Perspectives on Research Engagement.
London: BERA, 2014. Research and Teacher Education: The BERA-RSA Inquiry.
- Young TJ, Schartner A. The effects of cross-cultural communication education on international students’ adjustment and adaptation.
Journal of Multilingual and Multicultural Development 2014, 35(6), 547-562.
- Seedhouse P, Preston A, Olivier P, Jackson D, Heslop P, Balaam M, Rafiev A, Kipling M. The European Digital Kitchen Project.
Bellaterra Journal of Teaching & Learning Language & Literature 2014, 7(1), 1-16.
- Young TJ, Handford M, Schartner A. The internationalizing university: an intercultural endeavor? .
In: Symposium for the 14th International Conference on Language and Social Psychology (ICLASP). 2014, University of Hawai’i at Manoa.
- Young TJ. The Social Psychology of Communication and Living With Dementia.
In: ICLASP 14. 2014, University of Hawai'i at Manoa.
- Zajenkowski M, Szymanik J, Garraffa M. Working Memory Mechanism in Proportional Quantifier Verification.
Journal of Psycholinguistic research 2014. In Press.