Year: 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1977
- Humble S, Champneys A, Freiberger M, Glendinning P, Wadee A, Thomas R, Budd C, ed. 50 Visions of Mathematics.
Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2014. In Press.
- Letts C, Edwards S, Schaefer B, Sinka I. The New Reynell Developmental Language Scales: Descriptive account and illustrative case study.
Child Language Teaching and Therapy 2014, 30(1), 103-116.
- Gibbs S, Barrow W, Parker R. Child Development and Attachment .
In: Robson, M; Pattison, S; Beynon, A, ed. Handbook for Counselling Children and Young People. Sage, 2014. Submitted.
- Brown C, Gibbs S. Teachers’ levels of responsibility, shared leadership and collective efficacy beliefs.
2014. In Preparation.
- Whitworth A, Webster J, Morris J. Acquired aphasia.
In: Cummings, L, ed. Cambridge Handbook of Communication Disorders. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2014, pp.436-456.
- Miller N, Gray WK, Howitt S, Jones M, Jusabani A, Swai M, Mugusi F, Walker R. Aphasia and swallowing problems in incident stroke survivors in rural northern Tanzania: A case-control study.
Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation 2014, 21(1), 52-62.
- Schartner A. Are we really communicating cross-culturally? The learning and teaching experiences of international postgraduate students on a MA programme in Cross-cultural Communication.
In: 7th Annual NE Universities (3 Rivers Consortium) Regional Learning and Teaching Conference. 2014, Collingwood College, Durham University.
- Vessey R. Borrowed words, mock language, and nationalism in Canada.
Language and Intercultural Communication 2014, Epub ahead of print.
- Knight D, Adolphs S, Carter R. CANELC - The Cambridge and Nottingham eLanguage Corpus.
Corpora 2014, 9(1). In Press.
- Smith HJ. Common Core State Standards: issues in equity and justice from a UK perspective.
Journal of curriculum pedagogy 2014, 11(1). In Preparation.
- Lofthouse R, Hall E. Developing practices in teachers’ professional dialogue in England; using Coaching Dimensions as an epistemic tool.
Professional Development in Education 2014. In Press.
- Koglbauer R. Die Wand. Study Guide.
- Miller N, Patterson J. Dysphagia: implications for older people.
Reviews in Clinical Gerontology 2014, 24(1), 41-57.
- Mroz M, Letts C. Early years education, language and social background: A decade of changing policy and practice.
European Journal of Applied Linguistics 2014, 2(1), 79-100.
- Garraffa M, Branigan H, Coco M. Effects of immediate and cumulative syntactic experience in language impairment: Evidence from priming of subject relatives in children with SLI.
Language Learning and Development 2014. In Press.
- MazzoliSmith L. Extending sociological theorising on high ability: the significance of values and lived experience.
International Studies in the Sociology of Education 2014. Submitted.
- Greer TA, Brandt A, Ogawa Y. Identity in intercultural interaction: how categories do things.
In: JALT Pan-SIG Conference Proceedings. 2014.
- Hilton R, Leenhouts S, Webster J, Morris J. Information, Support and Training Needs of Relatives of People with Aphasia: evidence from the literature.
Aphasiology 2014. In Press.
- Powell B, Gibbs S. Learning about behaviour: A qualitative case study of leadership and teachers’ efficacy beliefs in one primary school.
2014. In Preparation.
- Sercombe PG, Young TJ, Ming D, Lin L. Naming Practices and Their Significance among Chinese Students.
Names: A Journal of Onomastics 2014, 62(1), 49-59 [Forthcoming March 2014]. In Press.
- Edwards G. Pre-service teachers' growth as practitioners of developmentally appropriate practice: a Vygotskian analysis of constraints and affordances in the English context.
European Journal of Teacher Education 2014, 37(1), 4-17.
- Smith HJ. Scaffolding for mediated learning during ‘whole-class exercises’ in Kenyan Secondary English lessons.
In: Jenks,C and Seedhouse,P, ed. International Perspectives on Classroom Interaction. Palgarve Macmillan, 2014. Submitted.
- Humble S. Sweets in the Jar.
In: Parc, S, ed. 50 Visions of Mathematics. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2014.
- Young TJ, Schartner A. The effects of cross-cultural communication education on international students’ adjustment and adaptation.
Journal of Multilingual and Multicultural Development 2014, (e-pub ahead of print).
- Seedhouse P, Preston A, Olivier P, Jackson D, Heslop P, Balaam M, Rafiev A, Kipling M. The European Digital Kitchen Project.
Bellaterra Journal of Teaching & Learning Language & Literature 2014, 7(1), 1-16.
- Zajenkowski M, Szymanik J, Garraffa M. Working memory mechanism in proportional quantifier verification.
Journal of Psycholinguistic research 2014. In Press.