MA Education: International Perspectives
The MA in Education is a professional qualification, designed for individuals in all sectors of education.
The programme has a generalist route (MA Education: International Perspectives) and four specialist pathways, leading to different awards:
The programme will:
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of key current educational issues within a range of international contexts
- Enable you to engage with the latest thinking and research in education
- Develop your abilities as an educational researcher
- Allow you to choose a pathway and modules to suit your own interests and career aspirations.
The programme builds on a strong research base in two ECLS Research Centres (Centre for Learning and Teaching and EG West Centre. It draws, for example, on the expertise of:
- Professor Sugata Mitra (TED Prize winner and globally recognised for his Hole in the Wall experiments),
- Professor David Leat (known for his ground breaking research in Thinking Skills and Innovative Pedagogy), and
- Professor James Tooley (known for his research in private education for the poor in developing countries).
The course will start with an induction week on 22nd September 2014.
For more information on fees, funding and how to apply for this programme see MA Education: International Perspectives.
For any other queries, please contact the Degree Programme Director: Hanneke Jones, email: email@example.com or the Degree Programme Secretary Mark Pearson: Telephone: +44 (0) 191 222 6532, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org