Communications, Sensors and Signal Processing Group
The group is built on Newcastle's traditional strengths in communications, sensors and signal processing and has a national and international reputation for
- 3G/4G, WiMAX, UWB and Ad-Hoc Sensor Networks
- Biometrics and Security
- The Design of Multi-Carrier Modulation Schemes for network communications
- Blind Source Separation
- Mobile and Wireless Communications
- Biomedical Signal processing and sensors
- Non-destructive testing with electromagnetic and acoustic sensors
- Encryption and Security
- Underwater Acoustics and Communications
- The Design of Channel Codes for MIMO and Cooperative Diversity Schemes
- Fast Algorithms for Signal Processing and Communications
Well equipped, specialist laboratories for wireless communication, signal processing, non-destructive testing, sensor development and acoustic systems provide a unique environment for innovative research funded by research councils, EU and industry. The group has traditionally had a large cohort of PhD students across the broad range of research areas.
CSSP Research Areas
Click on each of the research areas below for more information.
Communications, Sensors and Signal Processing Seminars
There are currently no seminars to display. Please see the Archive for a history of past seminars.
CSSP Seminar Archive
Communications, Sensors and Signal Processing News
Showing 1 to 3 of 7.
Pages: 1 2 3 Next