Co-ordinator of Industrial Lectures
- Renewable energy systems. Power quality improvement of grid connected inverter systems; elimination of DC current injection, current/voltage harmonics.
- Hardware in the Loop (HIL) systems. Real time, real power level emulation of electrical power systems using advanced control techniques.
- System Identification of Power Electronic Systems. Novel, real time, system identification algorithms for parameter determination.
- Adaptive Control of Power Electronic Systems. Novel, real time, adaptive control algorithms for time varying systems.
- Design and development of power electronic systems.
- Real time control of power electronic systems.
- System simulation and modelling using Matlab/Simulink and ORCAD PSpice.
Development of a 145kW Virtual Power System for real time, real power level, power system emulation.
EEE 3018 - Advanced Control Systems (BEng/MEng)
EEE 8105 - Distributed Control Systems (MEng)
EEE 8007 - Advanced Control Systems (MSc)
EEE 8006 - Distributed Control Systems (MSc)