Power Distribution Engineering
Full Time and Part Time Courses to Support Professional and Career Development
- Designed to meet the increasing demand for skilled Power Distribution Engineers.
- Application focussed courses delivered in a novel modular form, mixing direct teaching with Distance Learning.
- Course structure allows either full time or part time participation, providing maximum flexibility to students and their employers.
- Industry based Module Leaders provide invaluable practical experience and 'real-life' industrial context to these courses.
- Accredited by the Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET) and the Engineering Council - supports professional development and route to professional registration.
From our 2013 IET Accreditation report
"The Panel commended the School for the breadth and extent of their engagement with industry. This creates a range of learning opportunities that are particularly valued by students and contribute to the formation of graduates with very well developed employability skills."
Develop Your Skills - Advance Your Career
Find Out More about Power Distribution Engineering Courses