Power Distribution Engineering
Full-Time MSc to Support Professional and Career Development
- The Power Distribution sector is set for significant growth, driven by the needs of new Power Generation technologies and infrastructure.
- Our MSc Course is designed to provide professional career development within an academic environment with major contributions from industrial experts.
- The modular structure allows the development of core skills and the acquisition of application-specific knowledge relevant to chosen specialised fields.
Develop Your Skills - Advance Your Career
- Course consists of 4 compulsory and 4 optional modules plus a MSc research project.
- Each module comprises two days of Direct Teaching followed by the equivalent of three days of Distance Learning and incorporates a mixture of lectures, case studies and hands-on workshops presented by both industrial and academic module leaders and lecturers.
- All of our MSc Programmes are fully accredited by the IET.
From our 2013 IET accreditation report - "The Panel commended the MSc Power Distribution Engineering programme as well designed and structured to meet current industry needs."
Find out more
Full Time Course & Modules