Power Distribution Engineering
Part Time Modular Courses Details
- PG Certificate 12 months, 4 Compulsory Modules taken
- PG Diploma 24 months, 8 Modules taken (4 Compulsory & 4 Optional)
- MSc 36 months, 8 Modules (4 Compulsory & 4 Optional) & MSc Project.
- Each Module consists of a Distance Learning Package supplemented by 2 days lecturing at the University and a 2 hour examination.
- Thus there is a requirement for 9 days per year attendance at the University.
- Single Modules may also be taken as short professional development courses.
Develop Your Skills - Advance Your Career
Benefits for Both Employee and Employer
- The Distance Learning approach allows studies to fit around employment commitments offering both employee and employer the benefits of skills development with minimal disruption.
- The modular course structure allows students to register for the 12 month certificate and then optionally extend their studies to the three year MSc. This flexibility coupled with module content makes this course unique within Europe.
Find out more
Entrance Requirements and Course Fees