These resources provide information on teaching and learning resources available to our undergraduate students.
- Key Dates for Students (PDF: 28KB)
Handbooks and style guides
- Undergraduate Handbook (PDF: 1.2MB)
- MLA Referencing and Citation guidelines (Literature Stage 1)
- Literature style guide (Stage 2 and 3). (PDF: 1.7MB)
- Language and linguistics style guide (All Stages). (PDF: 882KB)
Please note: Literature modules will be transitioning to a new referencing and citation style commencing with Stage 1 modules in September 2017. To avoid confusion for Stage 2 and 3 students who have learned a different style of citation and referencing, Literature modules in Stage 2 and 3 will continue to use the existing Style Guide.
Regulations and policies
Find out about regulations and policies relating to attendance, course content, assessment, placements and study abroad.
Module choices and changes
Get information about assessments, including coversheets and instructions for assignment submission.
The staff-student committee aims to improve communication between staff and students. Find out more about the workings of the staff-student committee.