Recruitment and Placements Fair
Our Recruitment and Placements Fair is a three-day event in October aimed at those looking to recruit penultimate and final year students for opportunities starting in Summer and Autumn 2019.
22 - 24 October 2018
Day 1: 10:30 - 15:30 - Business, Management and Finance
Day 2: 10:30 - 15:30 - Engineering, Science and Technology
Day 3: 10:30 - 15:30 - Law
Location: Newcastle Civic Centre
Cost to attend: from £595 +VAT
A limited number of three-day stands are available.
The Recruitment and Placements Fair is our flagship recruitment event, run over 3 days in October. This event is suitable for organisations recruiting for graduate opportunities and 9-12 month placements with a 2019 start date.
In 2017, we attracted over 2800 students and 150 exhibitors from all sectors over two days. The fair is open to students from all 5 regional universities and targets all degree disciplines.
For further information, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NU Summer Recruitment Fair
Our Newcastle University Summer Recruitment Fair takes place in June each year. It's a great opportunity to market your immediate graduate opportunities.
The 2018 Newcastle University Summer Recruitment Fair will take place on Tuesday 5 June at Newcastle University Students' Union.
- Recruitment Agency package - £450+VAT
- Standard package- £250+VAT
- Charity - £150+VAT (limited availability)
Our Summer Fair is aimed at organisations looking to recruit a graduate for an immediate start date, and typically attracts around 400 graduates and exhibitors from a range of sectors. The Fair is open to graduates of all disciplines and from all universities.
For further information, contact Recruitment Services. Email: email@example.com
Part-Time Jobs Fair
Our Part-Time Jobs & Volunteering Fair in October is a great opportunity to market your part-time and seasonal opportunities to current students. This year we are collaborating with the Student’s Union to also include Volunteering opportunities.
Monday 8 & Tuesday 9 October 2018
The Venue, Newcastle University Students' Union
The Part-Time Jobs & Volunteering Fair takes place on campus in October each year and is a great way to meet students looking for part-time work and voluntary opportunities around the North East.
- over 2300 students attended over two days
- we had 100% employer satisfaction of pre-event support, on the day support and the booking process
- 97% of visitors said they would come to a similar event in the future
This fair is free to attend* for one day, subject to availability. All we ask is that you have immediate vacancies available at the time of the fair, and that you agree to stay for the duration of the event.
*There is a £150+VAT charge per day for recruitment agencies.
There is also an Enhanced Partners Package available which includes:
- a maximum visibility promotional banner stand space
- inserts placed into every free goodie bag given to students
- an article about your company in one of our monthly student newsletters (this reaches over 20,000 current students)
- 3m x 2m exhibition space with table, tablecloth and chairs
- a direct link on the Part-Time Jobs and Volunteering Fair webpage
- marketing on the Fair webpage and associated marketing literature (as confirmed in Partner Agreement)
- floor plan listing
- packed lunch and Starbucks vouchers for up to 2 exhibitors
All of this is available for only £200+VAT for one day, or £300+VAT for two days.
If you are not a charity and wish to book onto the fair, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a registered charity who are interested in attending to promote voluntary roles, please contact Phil Hay at email@example.com.
All vacancies must meet national minimum wage and be employed: we cannot promote freelance or self-employed positions.
If you would like more information about attending to promote your paid part-time opportunities, please contact Tom Meadows at firstname.lastname@example.org.