Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) DTPEngineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) DTP
Full PhD Studentship awards (including full Home/EU fees & Stipend (living allowance) available.
In partnership with the Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) we have a number of three to four year PhD Studentship positions available for entry 2018/19. Each studentship award will cover RCUK standard UK/EU tuition fees and a stipend of at least £14,777 per year.
Studentship projects will be advertised here throughout February 2018, with successful applicants expected to start in September 2018.
Current studentship project open for applications are listed below:
- COMP003: Interactive Visualization of Temporal Multi-Omic Data (PDF: 68KB)
- COMP004: ElectroPathways: Design of synthetic genetic circuits to enhance electron transfer in bacteria for renewable energy production (PDF: 177KB)
- ENG011 Internet of Things (IoT) based monitoring of critical masonry infrastructure
- ENG012 Simulation-Guided Manufacturing of Synthetic Bone
- ENG013 Low-cost Point-of-Care Graphene-based cell flow cytometry
- ENG014 Optimal Bioelectrochemical System (BES) design through Computational Fluid Dynamics
- ENG015 Renormalisation Group Theory in Simulation of Material Ageing: from the Cosmos to Concrete Nanostructure
- ENG017 Wellbore stability for carbon sequestration in geological formations
The closing date for the above projects is 30 March 2018.
Awards are available to UK/EU applicants. Depending on how you meet EPSRC’s eligibility criteria, you may be entitled to a fees-only award (partial funding) or fees and stipend award (full funding).
Details on how to apply can be found within the project documents above.
Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application in April 2018.
For general enquiries, please contact: email@example.com or contact the lead supervisor identified in the above individual project outlines.