All our MSc courses tackle areas of practical current relevance. We make sure they are industrial-facing in their taught content and research project coverage.
Dr Sue Haile, the Degree Programme Director of our Clean Technology MSc is active in promoting sustainability in the curriculum across the University. Many of our Clean Technology students have been involved in the practical aspects of environmental management within the University as part of their degree programme.
The University was recently ranked 8th in the People and Planet 2016 University League.
Chemical Engineering Courses
The majority of our courses are full time, although specific modules may be taken for the purposes of continuing professional development:
- Applied Process Control MSc, PGDip
- Chemical Engineering MSc
- Clean Technology MSc, PGDip
- Materials, Design & Engineering MSc
- Sustainable Chemical Engineering MSc, PGDip
- Renewable Energy, Enterprise and Management (REEM) MSc, PGDip, PGCert
- Renewable Energy Flexible Training Programme (REFLEX) MSc, PGDip, PGCert