The skills we teach enable you to enter industry or academia as highly qualified engineers and scientists, ready to help to shape the world.
All our courses are designed to have a default study route, but you can tailor your degree to your personal interests with optional modules.
Find out what's it like to be a postgraduate civil engineering student, read our student profiles.
Civil Engineering Courses
Geotechnics and Structures
- Transport Planning and ITS MSc
- Transport Planning and Engineering MSc
- Transport Planning and Business Management MSc
- Transport Planning and Modelling MSc
- Transport Planning and the Environment MSc
- Hydrogeology and Water Management MSc
- Flood Risk Management MSc
- Hydroinformatics MSc
- Hydrology and Climate Change MSc
- Hydroinformatics and Water Management MSc