Dr Cornelius Healy
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: E2.01
School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 7RU, UK
I am a research associate in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering. I am currently working on the Cooperative Backhaul Aided Next-Generation Digital Subscriber Loops project. The aim of this project is to develop new techniques for next-generation ultra-high throughput DSL systems beyond the G.fast standard.
- 2015: Research Associate, Centre for Telecommunications Research, Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 2014: PhD in Electronics, Thesis Title: Short-length Low-density Parity-check Codes: Construction and Decoding Algorithms. University of York, York, UK.
- 2010: MSc. by Research, Thesis Title: Novel Irregular LDPC Codes and their Application to Iterative Detection of MIMO Systems. University of York, York, UK.
- 2008: BEng. in Electronic Engineering. University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland.
- Ahmed MA, Healy CT, Al Rawi AF, Tsimenidis CC. Bi-directional beamforming bit error ratio analysis for wireline backhaul networks. In: 2016 24th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO). 2016, Budapest, Hungary: IEEE.
- Healy CT, de Lamare RC. Design of LDPC Codes Based on Multipath EMD Strategies for Progressive Edge Growth. IEEE Transactions on Communications 2016, 64(8), 3208-3219.