Dr Jennine Jonczyk
Researcher in Water Resources
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 8599
- Fax: +44 (0) 191 208 6502
- Address: School of Civil Engineering and Geosciences
Newcastle upon Tyne
PhD in catchment management (2007) Newcastle University
M.Sc. (2002) Newcastle University,
B.Sc (hons) (1995-1998) University of Plymouth, Oceanography with fisheries.
British Hydrological Society
British Soil Science Society
Northern Soil Discussion Group
Nutrient dynamics & water quality
Mitigation strategies to reduce effects of agricultural diffuse pollution on the water environment
Runoff attenuation and Farm Intergrated Runoff management (FIRM) plans
PROACTIVE management and mitigation to protect surface and groundwater systems
Eden Demonstration Test Catchment Project
- Wilkinson ME, Quinn PF, Welton P, Kerr P, Jonczyk J. Managing runoff and flow pathways in a small rural catchment to reduce flood risk with other multi-purpose benefits. In: EGU General Assembly. 2010, Vienna, Austria.
- Palmer MW, Jonczyk J, Caldwell GS, Gowing JW, Wilkinson M, Moss S. Inland pollution source and coastal zone impact: what are the lessons of management experience from Budle Bay, Northumberland. Marine Pollution Bulletin 2011.
- Owen GJ, Perks MT, Benskin CMH, Wilkinson ME, Jonczyk J, Quinn PF. Monitoring agricultural diffuse pollution through a dense monitoring network in the River Eden Demonstration Test Catchment, Cumbria, UK. Area 2012, 44(4), 443-453.
- Jonczyk J, Quinn P, Heidrich O, Dawson R, Birkinshaw S, James P, Harris N, Pearson D. Demonstration of a green-blue approach for a strategic management of urban runoff. In: AGU Fall Meeting. 2016, San Francisco, USA: American Geophysical Union (AGU).
- Adams R, Quinn PF, Perks M, Barber NJ, Jonczyk J, Owen GJ. Simulating high frequency water quality monitoring data using a catchment runoff attenuation flux tool (CRAFT). Science of the Total Environment 2016, (ePub ahead of print).
- Perks MT, Owen GJ, Benskin CMcWH, Jonczyk J, Deasy C, Burke S, Reaney S, Haygarth PM. Dominant mechanisms for the delivery of fine sediment and phosphorus to fluvial networks draining grassland dominated headwater catchments. Science of the Total Environment 2015, 523, 178-190.
- Wilkinson ME, Quinn PF, Barber NJ, Jonczyk J. A framework for managing runoff and pollution in the rural landscape using a Catchment Systems Engineering approach. Science of the Total Environment 2014, 468-469, 1245-1254.
- Snell M, Barker P, Surridge B, Large A, Jonczyk J, Benskin C, Reaney S, Perks MT, Owen G, Cleasby W, Deasey C, Burke S, Haygarth P. High frequency variability of environmental drivers determining benthic community dynamics in headwater streams. Environmental Science: Processes & Impacts 2014, 16(7), 1629-1636.
- Outram FN, Lloyd CEM, Jonczyk J, Benskin CMcWH, Grant F, Perks MT, Deasy C, Burke SP, Collins AL, Freer J, Haygarth PM, Hiscock KM, Johnes PJ, Lovett AL. High-frequency monitoring of nitrogen and phosphorus response in three rural catchments to the end of the 2011-2012 drought in England. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences 2014, 18, 3429-3448.