Dr Jing Guo
BSc in Geomatics Engineering, School of Geodesy and Geomatics, Wuhan University, China, 2005.09-2009.07
MSc in Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering, School of Geodesy and Geomatics, Wuhan University, China, 2009.09-2011.07
PhD in Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering, GNSS Research Centre, Wuhan University, China, 2011.11-2014.12
My principal research interests include precise orbit determination for Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) and Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites, GNSS solar radiation pressure and attitude modelling, precise positioning, and satellite gravity.
Recovery the time-varying gravity from non-dedicated gravimetric missions to bridge the gap between GRACE and GRACE Follow-on, National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), 2016-2018
- Guo J, Xu X, Zhao Q, Liu J. Precise orbit determination for quad-constellation satellites at Wuhan University: strategy, result validation, and comparison. Journal of Geodesy 2016, 90(2), 143-159.
- Zhao Q, Chen Q, Guo J, Liu X. Assessment of the Contribution of BeiDou GEO, IGSO, and MEO Satellites to PPP in Asia—Pacific Region. Sensors 2015, 15(12), 29970-29983.
- Guo J, Zhao Q, Guo X, Liu X, Liu J, Zhou Q. Quality assessment of onboard GPS receiver and its combination with DORIS and SLR for Haiyang 2A precise orbit determination. Science China Earth Sciences 2015, 58(1), 138-150.
- Li M, Qu L, Zhao Q, Guo J, Su X, Li X. Precise Point Positioning with the BeiDou Navigation Satellite System. Sensors 2014, 14(1), 927-943.
- Zhao Q, Guo J, Li M, Qu L, Hu Z, Shi C, Liu J. Initial results of precise orbit and clock determination for COMPASS navigation satellite system. Journal of Geodesy 2013, 87(5), 475-486.
- Hashemi-Farahani H, Ditmar P, Klees R, Liu X, Zhao Q, Guo J. The static gravity field model DGM-1S from GRACE and GOCE data: computation, validation and an analysis of GOCE mission's added value. Journal of Geodesy 2013, 87(9), 843-867.
- Hashemi-Farahani H, Ditmar P, Klees R, Teixeira-da-Encarnação J, Liu X, Zhao Q, Guo J. Validation of static gravity field models using GRACE K-band ranging and GOCE gradiometry data. Geophysical Journal International 2013, 194(2), 751-771.
- Zhao Q, Wang C, Guo J, Wang B, Liu J. Precise orbit and clock determination for BeiDou-3 experimental satellites with yaw attitude analysis. GPS Solutions 2018, 22, 4.
- Farahani H, Ditmar P, Inácio P, Didova O, Gunter B, Klees R, Guo X, Guo J, Sun Y, Liu X, Zhao Q, Riva R. A high resolution model of linear trend in mass variations from DMT-2: Added value of accounting for coloured noise in GRACE data. Journal of Geodynamics 2017, 103, 12–25.
- Zhao Q, Chen G, Guo J, Liu J, Liu X. An a priori solar radiation pressure model for the QZSS Michibiki satellite. Journal of Geodesy 2017, epub ahead of print.
- Guo J, Chen G, Zhao Q, Liu J, Liu X. Comparison of solar radiation pressure models for BDS IGSO and MEO satellites with emphasis on improving orbit quality. GPS Solutions 2017, 21(2), 511-522.
- Zhao Q, Wang C, Guo J, Yang G, Liao M, Ma H, Liu J. Enhanced orbit determination for BeiDou satellites with FengYun-3C onboard GNSS data. GPS Solutions 2017. In Press.
- Martin U, Jales P, Duncan S, Palfreyman A, Gommenginger C, Foti G, Moore P, Guo J, Rosello J. GNSS Enabling New Capabilities in Space on the TechDemoSat-1 Satellite. In: the 30th International Technical Meeting of The Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation (ION GNSS+ 2017). 2017, Portland, Oregon.
- Wang G, Jong K, Zhao Q, Hu Z, Guo J. Multipath analysis of code measurements for BeiDou geostationary satellites. GPS Solutions 2015, 19(1), 129–139.
- Guo J, Zhao Q, Geng T, Su X, Liu J. Precise orbit determination for COMPASS IGSO satellites during yaw maneuvers. In: China Satellite Navigation Conference (CSNC) 2013. 2013, Wuhan, China.
- Zhao Q, Guo J, Hu Z, Shi C, Liu J, Cai H, Liu X. GRACE gravity field modeling with an investigation on correlation between nuisance parameters and gravity field coefficients. Advances in Space Research 2011, 47(10), 1833–1850.