Dr Ravikumar Ravikumar
- Email: email@example.com
Dr. RaviKumar is a research associate in the SCEAM at Newcastle University. He is currently working on EPSRC funded ionic liquid composite membrane based intermediate temperature water electrolyser.
Before joining to SCEAM, he worked in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune as IISER PDRF with Dr. Musthafa on fuel cell, batteries, sensors and solar batteries.
He earned his PhD from SCEAM Newcastle University in Feb. 2014 under the guidance of Prof. Keith Scott and Dr. Mamlouk. His PhD thesis was focused on the development of graphene oxide based proton exchange membranes and cathode electrocatalyst support for PEM fuel cells. He obtained his master degree in Physical chemistry from Bengaluru University.
My research interest in electrochemistry and I explored in the areas of fuel cell, aqueous batteries, electrochemical double layer capacitors, Hydrogen and power production and sensors.
- RaviKumar T, Devendrachari MC, Kottaichamy AR, Aralekallu S, Gautam M, Shafi SP, Bhat ZM, Thotiyl MO. 2.6 V Aqueous Battery with a Freely Diffusing Electron Acceptor. Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2017, 121(7), 3707-3713.
- Bhat ZM, Ravikumar T, Devendrachari MC, Shafi SP, Aralekallu S, Kottaichamy AR, Gautam M, Thotiyl MO. A Direct Alcohol Fuel Cell Driven by an Outer Sphere Positive Electrode. Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters 2017, 8(15), 3523-3529.
- Ravikumar T, Fawaz M, Devendrachari MC, Gautam M, Kottaichamy AR, Shafi SP, Thotiyl MO. Anisotropic amplification of proton transport in proton exchange membrane fuel cells. Chemical Physics Letters 2017, 679, 1-5.
- Thimmappa R, Kottaichamy AR, Devendrachari MC, Aralekallu S, Shafi SP, Gautam M, Kotresh HMN, Thotiyl MO. Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell with a Pt-free Cathode and a Freely Diffusing Electron Acceptor. ChemElectroChem 2017, 4(2), 283-286.
- Ravikumar T, Musthafa OT. Proton conducting hollow graphene oxide cylinder as molecular fuel barrier for tubular H2-air fuel cell. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 2016, 41(47), 22305–22315.
- RaviKumar T, Devendrachari MC, Kottaichamy AR, Tiwari O, Gaikwad P, Paswan B, Thotiyl MO. Stereochemistry Dependent Proton Conduction in Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells. Langmuir 2016, 32(1), 359–365.
- RaviKumar T. Chemically Chargeable Photo Battery. J of Physical Chemistry 2015, 119, 14010−14016.
- Ravikumar, Scott K. Nafion-stabilised platinum nanoparticles supported on titanium nitride: An efficient and durable electrocatalyst for phosphoric acid based polymer electrolyte fuel cells. Electrochemica Acta 2013, 109, 365-369. In Preparation.
- Ravikumar, Scott K. Freestanding sulfonated graphene oxide paper: a new polymer electrolyte for polymer electrolyte fuel cells. Chemical Communications 2012, 48(45), 5584-5586.
- Ravikumar, Scott K. Graphite oxide/Nafion composite membranes for polymer electrolyte fuel cells. RSC advances 2012, 8777-8782. In Preparation.
- Ravikumar Keith. Sulfonated polyether ether ketone – sulfonated graphene oxide composite membranes for polymer electrolyte fuel cells. RSC advances 2012, 617-623. In Preparation.