Dr Milan Mijajlovic
Lecturer in Chemical Engineering
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 8281
- Address: School of Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Whitelock N, Hanif R, Spitali M, Mijajlovic M, Zivkovic V. Mechanistic Modelling of Microscale Chromatography: Improving High Throughput Understanding . In: Fourth International Conference High-throughput process development (HTPD). 2017, Toledo, Spain. Submitted.
- Ross-Naylor JA, Mijajlovic M, Zhang H, Biggs MJ. Characterizing the switching transitions of an adsorbed peptide by mapping the potential energy surface. The Journal of Physical Chemistry B 2017, epub ahead of print.
- Penna MJ, Mijajlovic M, Tamerler C, Biggs MJ. Molecular-level understanding of the adsorption mechanism of a graphite-binding peptide at the water/graphite interface. Soft Matter 2015, 11(26), 5192-5203.
- Penna MJ, Mijajlovic M, Biggs MJ. Molecular-level understanding of protein adsorption at the interface between water and a strongly interacting uncharged solid surface. Journal of the American Chemical Society 2014, 136(14), 5323-5331.
- Mijajlovic M, Wright D, Zivkovic V, Bi JX, Biggs MJ. Microfluidic hydrodynamic focusing based synthesis of POPC liposomes for model biological systems. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 2013, 104, 276-281.