Dr Timothy Martin
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 7091
- Address: School of Civil Engineering and Geosciences
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Martin TJ, Goodhead AK, Snape JR, Davenport RJ. Improving the ecological relevance of aquatic bacterial communities in biodegradability screening assessments. Science of the Total Environment 2018, 627, 1552-1559.
- Martin TJ, Snape JR, Bartram A, Robson A, Acharya K, Davenport RJ. Environmentally relevant inoculum concentrations improve the reliability of persistent assessments in biodegradation screening tests. Environmental Science and Technology 2017, 51(5), 3065-3073.
- Martin TJ, Goodhead AK, Acharya K, Head IM, Snape JR, Davenport RJ. High Throughput Biodegradation-Screening Test to Prioritize and Evaluate Chemical Biodegradability. Environmental Science and Technology 2017, 51(12), 7236-7244.
- Whale GF, Ott A, Martin TJ, Snape JR, Rowles R, Galay-Burgos M, Davenport RJ. Workshop Report No.34 - Improvement of the OECD 306 Screening Test. ECETOC (Online), 2017. 34.
- Kowalczyk A, Martin TJ, Price OR, Snape JR, van Egmond RA, Finnegan CJ, Schafer H, Davenport RJ, Bending GD. Refinement of biodegradation tests methodologies and the proposed utility of new microbial ecology techniques. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 2015, 111, 9-22.
- Hale SE, Martin TJ, Goss KU, Arp HPH, Werner D. Partitioning of organochlorine pesticides from water to polyethylene passive samplers. Environmental Pollution 2010, 158(7), 2511-2517.