Estate Support Service is committed to providing a high quality service. We welcome your feedback on how we are doing, whether as a suggestion for improvement, a compliment, or a complaint. This information will help us continually improve.
You can contact us by:
- Telephoning our ESS Helpdesk & Admin Team on 0191 208 7171.
- E-mailing your feedback to email@example.com.
- Completing our online feedback form (http://forms.ncl.ac.uk/view.php?id=881).
- Writing to our ESS Helpdesk and Admin Team at the address below:
ESS Helpdesk and Admin Team
1st Floor, Agriculture Building
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Calling in to speak to one of our Helpdesk & Admin Team in person.
We want to put things right as quickly as possible:
- This will be done if you speak directly to the member of ESS staff providing the service.
- If you are still unhappy following that discussion, please contact us by any of the methods above.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within two working days and inform you as to who is dealing with your complaint and how to contact them.
- We will then investigate your complaint in detail and provide you with a full written response within ten working days. Responses will include proposals for change if appropriate.
- We will contact you one week after the complaint has been closed to check that you are satisfied that you have received a fair, reasonable and helpful explanation / response.
Compliments & Suggestions for Improvement
- We will acknowledge receipt within two working days, pass on your compliment or inform you who is dealing with your suggestion.
- We will come back to you with regard to any changes made as a result of your suggestion.