This service is provided by the Building Facilities Team.
- Cleaning on campus is carried out primarily between 7.30am and 3.30pm.
- Special cleaning request can be made using our web form or the Helpdesk & Admin Team on 0191 222 7171.
The main aims of the system are to:
- enable jobs to be risk assessed in consultation with the requesting school or service where necessary;
- prioritise jobs and provide customers with a reasonably accurate timescale for completion of their request, or to provide customers with an explanation if jobs cannot be undertaken;
- enable a record of all jobs received and completed to be maintained for audit and management information purposes;
- facilitate the tracking of jobs and the production of meaningful data for reporting to schools and services.
Internal purchase requisitions for rechargeable services should be sent to Linda McLean, Facilities Management Team, ESS, 1st Floor. Agriculture Building, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU or faxed to 0191 222 7035.
This service operates in line with the Cleaning Services Service Level Standard.