Date/Time: Wednesday 29 November 2017, 17:30 - 19:00
Venue: Curtis Auditorium, Herschel Building, Newcastle University
Free admission, all seats allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Presentations by students showcasing the achievements of their diverse summer research scholarships and expeditions. These challenging projects reflect the broad range of academic interests across all three Newcastle University faculties.
Accompanying posters will be on display in the Lindisfarne Room, Hadrian Building, from 4.30pm.
- Interactive Music in the Student Forum - Simon Hirst, BA Music
- Understanding the geomorphological processes of a glaciated region, Svalbard - Holly Chubb, Hayley Andrews, Holly Chubb, Emily Cave, Callum Cochrane, Connor Downes, William Ogden, Carl Giardina, James Dickinson, Bsc (Hons) Geography
- A case study of visualising environmental monitoring data: Northumberland Street Regeneration - Timothy Rodaway - BSc (Hons) Geographic Information Science
- Investigating ecological responses to changing environments, Palo Verde National Park, Costa Rica - Max Henderson Alexander Liddington and Yannick Thompson, BSc Hons (Biology/Zoology)
- Assessment of the pathological hallmarks of neurodegenerative age-related diseases. Comparison of quantification methodologies - Eleanor Johnston, BSc (Hons) Pharmacology