Discovery Medicine North (DiMeN)
Leeds-Liverpool-Newcastle-Sheffield MRC Doctoral Training Partnership (DTP)
- World leading research training in medical sciences
- Delivering expert guidance for research students in the area of stratified Medicine with a specific focus on:
- Genetic Infuences on Health
- Ageing and Disease
- Bioinformatics and Personalised Medicine
- 24 fully-funded studentships across the partnership each year
We are supported by the MRC to support research training in their strategic priority areas
Find out more on the MRC Doctoral Training Partnership website.
Newcastle-Liverpool-Durham BBSRC Doctoral Training Partnership (DTP)
The Newcastle-Liverpool-Durham Doctoral Training Partnership offers:
- an opportunity for the next generation of young researchers to address outstanding scientific questions in the biosciences
- an exceptional programme of research training which emphasises the interdisciplinary nature of modern biology
- the use of cutting edge technologies and state-of the-art facilities to deliver world-class results
- around 16 fully-funded studentships across the partnership each year for five intakes (2015-2019)
We are supported by the BBSRC and research projects focus on three core themes that map on to their strategic priority areas.
Find out more on the BBSRC Doctoral Training Partnership website.