Building a World-Class Business School
What difference will it make?
We know that the future economic, cultural, social and environmental sustainability of the world requires leaders and managers to couple innovation and enterprise with responsibility and accountability.
Newcastle University Business School is about the development of those leaders and managers who will influence the practices of the organisations they work with and for.
What difference can you make?
By making a contribution towards our appeal you can create and support the innovators of tomorrow, instilled with an enterprising and ethical ethos. You can help build a body of knowledge that could transform practice in the economy and wider society.
- Scholarships – to support the brightest individuals to access our programmes
- PhD studentships – to support those who wish to begin a research career
- Exchange programmes – to provide opportunities for our staff and students to obtain first- hand experience of leadership and management in a global context
- Academic faculty – to inspire our students and provide research leadership in areas that can transform practice
- Endowed Research Centres to capitalise and develop areas of particular expertise in the School and ensure the wider impact of their research
We have internationally-recognised expertise in the following areas:
- Innovation and enterprise
- Transforming accountability and governance
- Enhancing performance in the private, public and third sector
- Managing financial and economic risk and regulation
Help us to be truly world class and transformational. Contact Jane Clubley or Katie Harland to discuss how you can help.