Develop into a fantastic geographer with degrees offering variety and specialism.
We undertake and circulate human geography research of the highest international standard.
Geography at Newcastle University is a premier research area with a major focus on the fields of social science and physical geography.
We offer a range of excellent postgraduate research opportunities in a School that has gained international acclaim for its work.
Students on both our undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes benefit from the research-led teaching we are able to offer.
- Dr Nick Megoran, students and a financial expert discuss ethical university investments.
- Young Muslims want to participate in politics
- Dame Vera Baird QC delivered the Tyneside Geographical lecture 2017
- Young non-Muslims face Islamophobia too
- Newcastle University students risk yellow warning to complete Chile volcano expedition
Semester 2 Geography Seminar Series: Intergenerational Justice, Consumption and Sustainability in Comparative Perspective
Date/Time: 3 May 2017, 16:00
Semester 2 Geography Seminar Series: How does space shape the making of law
Date/Time: 17 May 2017, 16:00