Develop into a fantastic geographer with degrees offering variety and specialism.
We undertake and circulate human geography research of the highest international standard.
Geography at Newcastle University is a premier research area with a major focus on the fields of social science and physical geography.
We offer a range of excellent postgraduate research opportunities in a School that has gained international acclaim for its work.
Students on both our undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes benefit from the research-led teaching we are able to offer.
- Al James new book 'Work-Life Advantage' released on 8th December
- Celebrating Research Scholarships and Expeditions in GPS 2017
- Should the church ever support war?
- Contemplating Geographical Concerns with pupils from Marine Park Primary in South Shields
- The eight things needed for a jobs and pay revolution on Teesside, according to TUC (Evening Gazette)