Professor David Marlow
Visiting Professor of Practice
- Marlow D, Richardson K. How smart is England's approach to smart specialization? A policy paper. European Planning Studies 2016, 24(8), 1478-1493.
- Pike A, Marlow D, McCarthy A, O'Brien P, Tomaney J. Local institutions and local economic development: the Local Enterprise Partnerships in England, 2010-. Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society 2015, 8(2), 185-204.
- O'Brien P, Pike A, MacKinnon D, Marlow D, Robson L. CURDS submission to the Communities and Local Government Select Committee Inquiry into the 'Fiscal Devolution to Cities and City Regions'. Newcastle upon Tyne: Centre for Urban and Rural Development (CURDS), Newcastle University, 2014.
- Goddard J, Kempton L, Marlow D. LEPs, Universities and Europe – Opportunities and challenges for supporting sub-national innovation in England. In: Ward, M ; Hardy, S, ed. Where next for Local Enterprise Partnerships?. London: Smith Institute, 2013.
- Pike P, Marlow D, McCarthy A, O'Brien P, Tomaney J. Local Institutions and Local Economic Growth: The State of the Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) in England - A National Survey. London, UK: Spatial Economics Research Centre, 2013. 150.
- Marlow D, McCarthy A, O'Brien P, Pike A, Tomaney J. The State of the LEPs: A National Survey. Where Next for Local Enterprise Partnerships? 2013, 66-47.