Year: 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980
- Pudsey A. 'Children in late Roman Egypt: family and everyday life in monastic contexts.'.
In: Laes,C; Mustakallio,K; Vuolanto,V, eds, ed. Children and Family in Late Antiquity. Life, Death and Interaction. Leuven: Peteers, 2015, pp.215-56.
- Webster J. 'Success to the Dobson': commemorative artefacts depicting British slave ships.
Post-Medieval Archaeology 2015, 49(1). In Press.
- HUEGLIN S. Archaeological Co-operations across Borders in the "Europe of the Regions": Taking a Closer Look at Four Examples from Basle and Lake Constance.
In: Fowler C.; Tipping, R, ed. The Impact of Borders on Prehistoric Archaeology. 2015. Submitted.
- Boyer P, Bishop B, Gaimster M, Hayward K, Gerrard J. Archaeological investigations at Axton Chase School, Longfield, Kent.
Kent Archaeological Reports Online 2015.
- Campbell Sarah. ‘“A Cold House for Catholics”? The consolidation of the Northern Ireland State in the 1920s’.
In: Farrell, Knirck and Meehan, ed. A Formative Decade: Politics, Economics and Identity in Ireland, 1921-32. Irish Academic Press, 2015. Submitted.
- Rising T. Caesar's Offer, Cicero's Rebuff, and the Two Land Commissions of 59 B.C.
Historia: Zeitschrift für Alte Geschichte 2015. In Press.
- Campbell S. Gerry Fitt and the SDLP: 'In a minority of one'.
Manchester: Manchester University Press, 2015. In Press.
- Berry H. Gertrude Bell - Pioneer, Anti-Suffragist, Feminist Icon?.
In: Gertrude Bell and Iraq: a Life and Legacy. 2015, London: The British Academy. In Press.
- Gerrard J, Caldwell L, Kennedy A. Green Waste and Archaeological Geophysics.
Archaeological Prospection 2015. Submitted.
- Aldred O. I Wish I was where I was when I was wishing I was here: Mentalities and Materialities in Contemporary and Historical Iceland.
Historical Archaeology 2015, 49(3). In Press.
- Quiroga A. Reluctant Warriors: Republican Popular Army and Nationalist Army Conscripts in the Spanish Civil War, 1936-1939.
BULLETIN OF SPANISH STUDIES 2015, 92(1), 151-153.
- Lawson J. The Chinese State and Agriculture in an Age of Global Empires, 1880-1949.
In: Beattie, J; Melillo, E; O'Gorman, E, ed. Eco-cultural networks and the British Empire : new views on environmental history. London: Bloomsbury, 2015, pp.44-68.
- Berry H. The Great Tyne Flood of 1771: Community Responses to an Environmental Crisis in the Early Anthropocene.
In: Berry, H.; Kelly, J.; Meybeck, M. and Scarpino, P, ed. Rivers of the Anthropocene. Oakland, CA: University of California, 2015. In Preparation.
- Brewster K, Brewster C. The Mexico Olympics, 1968.
In: Alan Bairner; John Kelly; Jung Woo Lee, ed. Routledge Handbook of Sport and Politics. 2015. In Preparation.