Year: 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1988
- Stergiadis S, Leifert C, Seal CJ, Eyre MD, Larsen MK, Nielsen JH, Slots T, Butler G. A 2-Year study on milk quality of three pasture-based dairy systems of contrasting production intensities in Wales.
The Journal of Agricultural Science 2015, (epub ahead of print).
- Siervo M, Oggioni C, Lara J, Celis-Morales C, Mathers JC. Age-related changes in resting energy expenditure in normal weight, overweight and obese men and women.
- Barrow TM, Byun HM. Analysis of pollutant-induced changes in mitochondrial DNA methylation.
In: Weissig V; Edeas M, ed. Mitochondrial Medicine ; Volume II, Manipulating Mitochondrial Function. New York: Springer, 2015, pp.271-283.
- Chattuwatthana T, Okello E. Anti-collagenase, anti-elastase and antioxidant activities of Pueraria candollei var. mirifica root extract and Coccinia grandis fruit juice extract: An In vitro study.
European Journal of Medicinal Plants 2015, 5(4), 318-327.
- Tabish AM, Baccarelli AA, Godderis L, Barrow TM, Byun HM. Assessment of repetitive elements DNA methylation by pyrosequencing.
In: Methods in Molecular Biology. Springer, 2015. In Press.
- Mistry HD, Gill CA, Kurlak LO, Seed PT, Hesketh JE, Meplan C, Schomburg L, Chappell LC, Morgan L, Poston L, SCOPE Consortium. Association between maternal micronutrient status, oxidative stress, and common genetic variants in antioxidant enzymes at 15 weeks' gestation in nulliparous women who subsequently develop preeclampsia.
FREE RADICAL BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE 2015, 78, 147-155.
- Houghton D, Wilcox MD, Chater PI, Brownlee IA, Seal CJ, Pearson JP. Biological activity of alginate and its effect on pancreatic lipase inhibition as a potential treatment for obesity.
Food Hydrocolloids 2015. In Press.
- Zhong J, Colicino E, Lin X, Mehta A, Kloog I, Zanobetti A, Byun HM, Bind MA, Cantone L, Prada D, Tarantini L, Trevisi L, Sparrow D, Vokonas P, Schwartz J, Baccarelli AA. Cardiac Autonomic Dysfunction: Particulate Air Pollution Effects are Modulated by Epigenetic Immunoregulation of Toll-like Receptor 2 and Dietary Flavonoid Intake.
Journal of the American Heart Association 2015.
- Ong A, Frewer LJ, Chan MY. Cognitive Dissonance in the Study of Food and Human Nutrition – A Review.
Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition 2015. In Press.
- Lam YS, Okello EJ. Determination of Lovastatin, β-glucan, Total Polyphenols, and Antioxidant Activity in Raw and Processed Oyster Culinary-Medicinal Mushroom, Pleurotus ostreatus (Higher Basidiomycetes).
International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms 2015, 17(2), 117-128.
- Spence S, White M, Adamson AJ, Matthews JNS. Does the use of passive or active consent affect consent or completion rates, or dietary data quality? Repeat cross-sectional survey among school children aged 11–12 years.
BMJ Open 2015, 5, e006457.
- Okello EJ, Abadi AM, Abadi SA. Effects of green and black tea consumption on brain wave activities in healthy volunteers as measured by a simplified Electroencephalogram (EEG): A feasibility study.
Nutritional Neuroscience 2015, epub ahead of print.
- Siervo M, Lara J, Chowdhury S, Ashor A, Oggioni C, Mathers JC. Effects of the Dietary Approach to Stop Hypertension (DASH) diet on cardiovascular risk factors: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
British Journal of Nutrition 2015, 113(1), 1-15.
- Byun HM, Benachour N, Zalko D, Frisardi MC, Colicino E, Takser L, Baccarelli AA. Epigenetic effects of low perinatal doses of flame retardant BDE-47 on mitochondrial and nuclear genes in rat offspring.
Toxicology 2015, 328.
- Stergiadis S, Chen XJ, Allen M, Wills D, Yan T. Evaluating nitrogen utilization efficiency of nonpregnant dry cows offered solely fresh cut grass at maintenance levels.
Journal of Animal Science 2015, 93(2), 709-720.
- Gallo RG, Townshend TG, Lake AA. Exploring urban parks and their peripheral food environments using a case study approach: Young people and obesogenic environments.
URBAN DESIGN INTERNATIONAL 2015, 20(1), 28-43.
- Livingstone KM. Foods with a low or reduced content of saturated fatty acid.
In: Sadler, M, ed. Foods, Nutrients and Food Ingredients with Authorised EU Health Claims. Woodhead Publishing Ltd, 2015. In Press.
- Stergiadis S, Bieber A, Franscheschin E, Isensee A, Eyre MD, Maurer V, Chatzidimitriou E, Cozzi G, Bapst B, Steward G, Gordon A, Butler G. Impact of US Brown Swiss genetics on milk quality from low-input herds in Switzerland: interactions with grazing intake and pasture type.
Food Chemistry 2015, 175, 609-618.
- Godfrey A, Lara J, Munro A, Wiuff C, Chowdhury S, Del-Din S, Hickey A, Mathers J, Rochester L. Instrumented assessment of test battery for physical capability using an accelerometer: a feasibility study.
Physiological Measurement 2015. In Press.
- Godfrey A, Del-Din S, Barry G, Mathers JC, Rochester L. Instrumenting gait with an accelerometer: a system and algorithm examination.
Medical Engineering & Physics 2015, (ePub ahead of print).
- Kamihiro S, Stergiadis S, Leifert C, Eyre M, Butler G. Meat quality and health implications of organic and conventional beef production.
Meat Science 2015, 100, 306-318.
- Townshend TG, Gallo R, Lake AA. Obesogenic Built Environment: Concepts and Complexities.
In: Barton, H; Grant, M; Thompson, S; Burgess, S, ed. The Routledge Handbook of Planning for Health and Well-being. Abingdon, UK: Routledge, 2015. In Press.
- Stergiadis S, Allen M, Chen XJ, Wills D, Yan T. Prediction of metabolisable energy concentrations of fresh cut grass using digestibility data measured with non-pregnant non-lactating cows.
British Journal of Nutrition 2015. In Press.
- Stergiadis S, Allen M, Chen XJ, Wills D, Yan T. Prediction of nutrient digestibility and energy concentrations in fresh grass using nutrient composition.
Journal of Dairy Science 2015, 98(In Press Corrected Proof), 3257-3273.
- Dang VM, Colver A, Dickinson HO, Marcelli M, Michelsen SI, Parkes J, Parkinson K, Rapp M, Arnaud C, Nystrand M, Fauconnier J. Predictors of participation of adolescents with cerebral palsy: A European multi-centre longitudinal study.
Research in Developmental Disabilities 2015, 36, 551-564.
- Colver A, Rapp M, Eisemann N, Ehlinger V, Thyen U, Dickinson HO, Parkes J, Parkinson K, Nystrand M, Fauconnier J, Marcelli M, Michelsen SI, Arnaud C. Self-reported quality of life of adolescents with cerebral palsy: a cross-sectional and longitudinal analysis.
Lancet 2015, 385(9969), 705-716.
- Siervo M, Prado C, Hooper L, Munro A, Collerton J, Davies K, Kingston A, Mathers JC, Kirkwood TBL, Jagger C. Serum osmolarity and haematocrit do not modify the association between the impedance index (Ht2/Z) and total body water in the very old: The Newcastle 85+Study.
Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 2015, 60(1), 227-232.
- O'Brien N, McDonald S, Araújo-Soares V, Lara J, Errington L, Godfrey A, Mathers JC, Meyer TD, Rochester L, White M, Sniehotta FF. The features of interventions associated with long-term effectiveness of physical activity interventions in adults aged 55 to 70 years: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Health Psychology Review 2015.
- Ogo OA, Tyson J, Cockell SJ, Howard A, Valentine RA, Ford D. The zinc finger protein ZNF658 regulates the transcription of genes involved in zinc homeostasis and affects ribosome biogenesis through the zinc transcriptional regulatory element (ZTRE).
Molecular and Cell Biology 2015, Accepted. In Press.
- Cullingworth B, Nadin V, Hart T, Davoudi S, Pendlebury J, Vigar G, Webb D, Townshend T. Town and Country Planning in the UK.
Abingdon, UK: Routledge, 2015.