Year: 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1989 1988
- Bosomworth HJ, Adlard PA, Ford D, Valentine RA. Altered expression of the zinc transporter ZnT10 in Alzheimer’s disease brain..
PLOS ONE 2013. Submitted.
- Robinson L, Dickinson C, Bamford C, Clark A, Hughes J, Exley C. A qualitative study: Professionals' experiences of advance care planning in dementia and palliative care, 'a good idea in theory but...'.
Palliative Medicine 2013, 27(5), 401-408.
- Hobbs N, Godfrey A, Lara J, Errington L, Meyer TD, Rochester L, White M, Mathers JC, Sniehotta FF. Are behavioural interventions effective in increasing physical activity at 12-36 months in adults aged 55 to 70 years? A systematic review and meta-analysis.
BMC Medicine 2013, 11, 75.
- Brandt K. Are Organic Foods Safer or Healthier?.
Annals of Internal Medicine 2013, 158(4), 295-295.
- Hobbs N, Dixon D, Johnston M, Howie K. Can the theory of planned behaviour predict the physical activity behaviour of individuals?.
Psychology and Health 2013, 28(3), 234-249.
- Brandt K, Fawcett L, Haldar S, Seal CJ. Changes in markers of cardiovascular disease risk in healthy volunteers consuming increasing doses of either wholegrain wheat or wholegrain rye.
American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 2013. In Preparation.
- Haldar S, Seal CJ, Beckmann M, Fawcett L. Comparison of alkylresorcinols and mammalian lignans as biomarkers of either wholegrain wheat or wholegrain rye intake.
British Journal of Nutrition 2013. In Preparation.
- Migheli F, Stoccoro A, Coppede F, Omar WAW, Failli A, Consolini R, Seccia M, Spisni R, Miccoli P, Mathers JC, Migliore L. Comparison Study of MS-HRM and Pyrosequencing Techniques for Quantification of APC and CDKN2A Gene Methylation.
PLoS One 2013, 8(1), e52501.
- Lloyd AJ, Beckmann M, Haldar S, Seal C, Brandt K, Draper J. Data-driven strategy for the discovery of potential urinary biomarkers of habitual dietary exposure.
The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 2013, 97(2), 377-389.
- Foster E, Hawkins A, Simpson E, Adamson AJ. Developing an interactive portion size assessment system (IPSAS) for use with children.
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics 2013. In Press.
- Stephan BCM, Minett T, Pagett E, Siervo M, Brayne C, McKeith IG. Diagnosing Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) in clinical trials: a systematic review.
BMJ Open 2013, 3(2), e001909.
- Iwasaki M, Moynihan P, Mann M, Yoshihara A, Muramatsu K, Watanabe R, Miyazaki H. Dietary antioxidants and periodontal disease in community-based older Japanese: a 2-year follow-up study.
Public Health Nutrition 2013, 16(2), 330-338.
- Chapple I, Griffiths H, Milward M, Grant M, Moynihan P. Dietary Issues of Periodontal Pathogenesis.
2013. In Press.
- Mann KD, Hayes L, Basterfield L, Parker L, Pearce MS. Differing lifecourse associations with sport-, occupational- and household-based physical activity at age 49-51 years: the Newcastle Thousand Families Study.
International Journal of Public Health 2013, 58(1), 79-88.
- Kendall H, Kuznesof S, Seal CJ, Dobson S, Brennan M. Domestic food safety and the older consumer: A segmentation analysis.
Food Quality and Preference 2013, 28(1), 396-406.
- Pfeuffer M, Auinger A, Bley U, Kraus-Stojanowic I, Laue C, Winkler P, Rüfer CE, Frank J, Bösch-Saadatmandi C, Rimbach G, Schrezenmeir J. Effect of quercetin on traits of the metabolic syndrome, endothelial function and inflammatory parameters in men with different APOE isoforms.
Nutrition, Metabolism & Cardiovascular Diseases 2013, (epub ahead of print).
- Ions LJ, Wakeling LA, Bosomworth HJ, Hardyman JEJ, Escolme SM, Swan DC, Valentine RA, Mathers JC, Ford D. Effects of Sirt1 on DNA methylation and expression of genes affected by dietary restriction.
Age 2013, (epub ahead of print).
- Lake AA, Townshend TG. Exploring the built environment, physical activity and related behaviours of young adults attending school, college and those not in employment.
Journal of Public Health 2013, 35(1), 57-66.
- Heaven B, Bamford C, May CR, Moynihan P. Food work and feeding assistance on hospital wards.
Sociology of Health and Illness 2013, (epub ahead of print).
- Zohoori FV, Walls R, Teasdale L, Landes D, Steen IN, Moynihan P, Omid N, Maguire A. Fractional Urinary Fluoride Excretion of 6-7 year old children attending schools in low-fluoride and naturally-fluoridated areas in the UK.
British Journal of Nutrition 2013, 109(10), 1903-1909.
- Adamson A. From awareness to action: Can knowledge about what constitutes a healthy diet and lifestyle be translated into sustainable behaviour change?.
Nutrition Bulletin 2013, 38(1), 1-4.
- Draper AK, Adamson AJ, Clegg S, Malam S, Rigg M, Duncan S. Front of pack nutrition labelling: are multiple formats a problem for consumers?.
European Journal of Public Health 2013, (epub ahead of print).
- Beckmann M, Lloyd AJ, Haldar S, Seal CJ, Brandt K, Draper J. Hydroxylated phenylacetamides derived from bioactive benzoxazinoids are bioavailable in humans after habitual consumption of whole grain sourdough rye bread.
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research 2013, (epub ahead of print).
- Penn L, White M, Lindstrom L, den Boer A, Blaak E, Eriksson JG, Feskens E, Ilanne-Parikka P, Keinänen-Kiukaanniemi SM, Walker M, Mathers JC, Uusitupa M, Tuomilehto J. Importance of Weight Loss Maintenance and Risk Prediction in the Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes: Analysis of European Diabetes Prevention Study RCT.
PLoS One 2013, 8(2), e57143.
- Deckers J. In Defence of the Vegan Project.
Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 2013, 10(epub ahead of print).
- Stergiadis S, Leifert C, Seal CJ, Eyre MD, Butler G. Individual cow variation on milk polyunsaturated fatty acids.
In: The Nutrition Society Scottish Section Meeting. Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid Mediators: Implications for human health. 2013, Edunburgh, UK. In Press.
- Balasubramaniam V, Mustar S, MustafaKhalid N, AbdRashed A, MohdNoh MF, Wilcox MD, Chater PI, Brownlee IA, Pearson JP. Inhibitory activities of three Malaysian edible seaweeds on lipase and α-amylase.
Journal of Applied Phycology 2013, 1-8. In Press.
- Montagnese C, Williams JE, Haroun D, Siervo M, Fewtrell MS, Wells JC. Is a single bioelectrical impedance equation valid for children of wide ranges of age, pubertal status and nutritional status? Evidence from the 4-component model.
European Journal of Clinical Nutrition 2013, 67, S34-S39.
- Langie SAS, Achterfeldt S, Gorniak JP, Halley-Hogg KJA, Oxley D, van Schooten FJ, Godschalk RWL, McKay JA, Mathers JC. Maternal folate depletion and high-fat feeding from weaning affects DNA methylation and DNA repair in brain of adult offspring.
FASEB Journal 2013, (epub ahead of print).
- Huew R, Maguire A, Waterhouse P, Moynihan P. Nutrient intake and dietary patterns of relevance to dental health of 12 year-old Libyan children.
Public Health Nutrition 2013, [e-pub ahead of print].
- Dang TS, Walker M, Ford D, Valentine R. Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics; the role of nutrition in gene expression.
Periodontology 2000 2013. In Press.
- Jaworowska A, Blackham T, Davies I, Stevenson L. Nutritional challenges and health implications of takeaway and fast food.
Nutrition Reviews 2013, 71(5), 310-318.
- Tapp HS, Commane DM, Bradburn DM, Arasaradnam R, Mathers JC, Johnson IT, Belshaw NJ. Nutritional factors and gender influence age-related DNA methylation in the human rectal mucosa.
Aging Cell 2013, 12(1), 148-155.
- Deckers J. Obesity, Public Health, and the Consumption of Animal Products. Ethical Concerns and Political Solutions.
Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 2013, 10(1), 29-38.
- Parkinson K, Dickinson HO, Arnaud C, Lyons A, Colver A. Pain in young people aged 13-17 years with cerebral palsy: cross-sectional, multi-centre European study.
Archives of Disease in Childhood 2013. In Press.
- Elliott GO, Johnson IT, Scarll J, Dainty J, Williams EA, Garg D, Coupe A, Bradburn DM, Mathers JC, Belshaw NJ. Quantitative profiling of CpG island methylation in human stool for colorectal cancer detection.
International Journal of Colorectal Disease 2013, 28(1), 35-42.
- Foster E, Hawkins A, Delve J, Adamson AJ. Reducing the cost of dietary assessment: Self-Completed Recall and Analysis of Nutrition for use with children (SCRAN24).
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics 2013, (epub ahead of print).
- Nelson M, Adamson A, Spence S, Reid L, Conway R, Palmer A, Stewart E, McBratney J, Carther L, Beattie S. School food standards in the United Kingdom: implementation and evaluation.
Public Health Nutrition 2013. In Press.
- Forrest L, Adams J, Wareham H, Rubin G, White M. Socioeconomic inequalities in lung cancer treatment: systematic review and meta-analysis.
PLoS Medicine 2013, 10(2), e1001376.
- Heaven B, Brown L, White M, Errington L, Mathers JC, Moffatt S. Supporting well-being in retirement through meaningful social roles: systematic review of intervention studies.
Milbank Quarterly 2013, 91(2), 222-287.
- Mills SD, Tanner LM, Adams J. Systematic literature review of the effects of food and drink advertising on food and drink-related behaviour, attitudes and beliefs in adult populations.
Obesity Reviews 2013, 14(4), 303-314.
- Brownlee IA, Kuznesof S, Moore C, Jebb SA, Seal CJ. The impact of a 16-week dietary intervention with prescribed amounts of whole-grain foods on subsequent, elective whole grain consumption.
British Journal of Nutrition 2013, (epub ahead of print).
- Goodwin DM, Cummins S, Sautkina E, Ogilvie D, Petticrew M, Jones A, Wheeler K, White M. The role and status of evidence and innovation in the healthy towns programme in England: a qualitative stakeholder interview study.
Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health 2013, 67(1), 106-112.
- Brown H, Adams J. The role of time preference in smoking cessation: a longitudinal analysis of data from the Household Income and Labour Dynamics of Australia survey, 2001-08.
Addiction 2013, 108(1), 186-192.
- Maguire A, Walls R, Steen N, Teasdale L, Landes D, Omid N, Moynihan P, Zohoori FV. Urinary Fluoride Excretion in 6- to 7-Year-Olds Ingesting Milk Containing 0.5 or 0.9 mg Fluoride.
Caries Research 2013, 47(4), 291-298.
- Stergiadis S, Seal CJ, Leifert C, Eyre MD, Larsen MK, Butler G. Variation in nutritionally relevant components in retail Jersey and Guernsey whole milk.
Food Chemistry 2013, 139(1-4), 540-548.
- Hill TR. Vitamin D and Health: Current Perspectives and Future Direction.
Agro Food Industry Hi Tech 2013. In Press.
- Siervo M, Montagnese C, Muscariello E, Evans E, Stephan BCM, Nasti G, Papa A, Iannetti E, Colantuoni A. Weight loss expectations and body dissatisfaction in young women attempting to lose weight.
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics 2013. In Press.
- Townshend TG. Youth, alcohol and place-based leisure behaviours: A study of two locations in England.
Social Science and Medicine 2013, (epub ahead of print).