Year: 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1988 0000
- Hillier-Brown FC, Summerbell CD, Moore HJ, Wrieden WL, Adams J, Abraham C, Adamson A, Araujo-Soares V, White M, Lake AA. A description of interventions promoting healthier ready-to-eat meals (to eat in, to take away, or to be delivered) sold by specific food outlets in England: a systematic mapping and evidence synthesis.
BMC Public Health 2017, 17, 93.
- Ong ASJ, Frewer LJ, Chan MY. Cognitive Dissonance in Food and Nutrition – A Conceptual Framework.
Trends in Food Science & Technology 2017, 59, 60-69.
- Foster E, Hawkins A, Barton KL, Stamp E, Matthews JNS, Adamson AJ. Development of food photographs for use with children aged 18 months to 16 years: comparison against weighed food diaries - The Young Person's Food Atlas (UK).
Plos ONE 2017, 12(2), e0169084.
- Brownlee IA, Chater PI, Pearson JP, Wilcox MD. Dietary fibre and weight loss: Where are we now?.
Food Hydrocolloids 2017, In Press, Corrected Proof.
- Guo L, Li PH, Li H, Colicino E, Colicino S, Wen Y, Zhang R, Feng X, Barrow TM, Cayir A, Baccarelli AA, Byun HM. Effects of environmental noise exposure on DNA methylation in the brain and metabolic health.
Environmental Research 2017, 153, 73-82.
- Mills S, White M, Brown H, Wreiden W, Kwansicka D, Halligan J, Robalino S, Adams J. Health and social determinants and outcomes of home cooking: a systematic review of observational studies.
Appetite 2017, 111, 116-134.
- Simpson E, Bradley J, Poliakov I, Jackson D, Olivier P, Adamson AJ, Foster E. Iterative development of an online dietary recall tool: INTAKE24.
Nutrients 2017, 9(2), E118.
- Hodson K, Dalla Man C, Smith FE, Barnes A, McParlin C, Cobelli C, Robson SC, Araújo-Soares V, Taylor R. Liver triacylglycerol content and gestational diabetes: effects of moderate energy restriction.
Diabetologia 2017, 60(2), 306-313.
- Mann KD, Howe LD, Basterfield L, Parkinson KP, Pearce MS, Reilly JK, Adamson AJ, Reilly J, Janssen X. Longitudinal study of the associations between change in sedentary behavior and change in adiposity during childhood and adolescence: Gateshead Millennium Study.
International Journal of Obesity 2017. In Press.
- Green BP, Stevenson EJ, Rumbold PLS. Metabolic, endocrine and appetite-related responses to acute and daily milk snack consumption in healthy, adolescent males.
Appetite 2017, 108, 93-103.
- Parkinson K, Reilly J, Basterfield L, Reilly J, Janssen X, Jones A, Cutler L, Le Couteur A, Adamson A. Mothers' perceptions of child weight status and the subsequent weight gain of their children: a population based longitudinal study.
International Journal of Obesity 2017, Epub ahead of print.
- Townshend T, Lake A. Obesogenic Environments: current evidence of the built and food environments.
Perspectives in Public Health 2017, 137(1), 38-44.
- Evans E, Adamson A, Basterfield L, LeCouteur AS, Reilly JK, Reilly JJ, Parkinson K. Risk factors for eating disorder symptoms at 12 years of age: A 6-year longitudinal cohort study.
Appetite 2017, 108, 12-20.
- Verlaan S, Maier AB, Bauer JM, Bautmans I, Brandt K, Donini LM, Maggio M, McMurdo MET, Mets T, Seal CJ, Wijers SLJ, Sieber C, Boirie Y, Cederholm T. Sufficient levels of 25-hydroxyvitamin D and protein intake required to increase muscle mass in sarcopenic older adults - The PROVIDE study.
Clinical Nutrition 2017, (ePub ahead of Print).
- Sainsbury K, Cleland CL, Evans EH, Adamson A, Batterham A, Dombrowski SU, Gellert P, Hill M, Kwasnicka D, Scott D, Sniehotta FF, White M, Araújo-Soares V. Supporting the transition from weight loss to maintenance: development and optimisation of a face-to-face behavioural intervention component.
Health Psychology and Behavioral Medicine 2017, 5(1), 66-84.
- Manning DAC, Baptista J, Sanchez Limon M, Brandt K. Testing the ability of plants to access potassium from framework silicate minerals.
Science of the Total Environment 2017, 574, 476-481.
- Hillier-Brown F, Summerbell CD, Moore H, Routen A, Lake AA, Adams J, White M, Araujo-Soares V, Abraham C, Adamson AJ, Brown TJ. The impact of interventions to promote healthier ready-to-eat meals (to eat in, to take away, or to be delivered) sold by specific food outlets open to the general public: a systematic review.
Obesity Reviews 2017, 18(2), 227-246.
- Jones AR, Mann KD, Kuznesof SA, Richardson DP, Seal CJ. The whole grain content of foods consumed in the UK.
Food Chemistry 2017, 214, 453-459.
- Hill TR, Aspray TJ. Vitamin D prescribing in older people in the UK depends on postcode.
Maturitas 2017, (In press).
- Livingstone KM, Celis-Morales C, Hoeller U, Lambrinou CP, Moschonis G, Macready AL, Fallaize R, Baur M, Roos FF, Bendik I, Grimaldi K, Navas-Carretero S, San-Cristobal R, Weber P, Drevon CA, Manios Y, Traczyk I, Gibney ER, Lovegrove JA, Saris WH, Daniel H, Gibney M, Martinez JA, Brennan L, Hill TR, Mathers JC. Weekday sunlight exposure, but not vitamin D intake, influences the association between vitamin D receptor genotype and circulating concentration 25-hydroxyvitamin D in a pan-European population: the Food4Me study.
Molecular Nutrition and Food Research 2017, 61(2).