Year: 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1988 0000
- Granic A, Davies K, Adamson A, Kirkwood T, Hill TR, Siervo M, Mathers JC, Jagger C. Dietary patterns high in red meats, potato, gravy and butter are associated with poor cognitive functioning but not with rate of cognitive decline in very old adults.
Journal of Nutrition 2016, ePub ahead of print.
- Stergiadis S, Zou C, Chen XJ, Allen M, Wills D, Yan T. Equations to predict methane emissions from cows fed at maintenance energy level in pasture-based systems.
Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 2016, 220, 8-20.
- Bamford C, Olsen K, Davison C, Barnett N, Lloyd J, Williams D, Firbank M, Mason H, Donaldson C, O'Brien J. Is there a preference for PET or SPECT brain imaging in diagnosing dementia? The views of people with dementia, carers, and healthy controls.
International Psychogeriatrics 2016, 28(1), 123-131.
- Houghton D, Jones TW, Cassidy S, Siervo M, MacGowan GA, Trenell MI, Jakovljevic DG. The effect of age on the relationship between cardiac and vascular function.
Mechanisms of Ageing and Development 2016, 153, 1-6.
- Townshend TG. Toxic High Streets.
Journal of Urban Design 2016, (ePub ahead of print).
- Hardyman J, Tyson J, Jackson K, Aldridge C, Cockell S, Wakeling L, Valentine RA, Ford D. Zinc sensing by metal-responsive transcription factor 1 (MTF1) controls metallothionein and ZnT1 expression to buffer the sensitivity of the transcriptome response to zinc.
Metallomics 2016. In Press.