Year: 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1988 0000
- Ong ASJ, Frewer LJ, Chan MY. Cognitive Dissonance in Food and Nutrition – A Conceptual Framework.
Trends in Food Science & Technology 2017, 59, 60-69.
- Brownlee IA, Chater PI, Pearson JP, Wilcox MD. Dietary fibre and weight loss: Where are we now?.
Food Hydrocolloids 2017, (In Press, Corrected Proof).
- Guo L, Li PH, Li H, Colicino E, Colicino S, Wen Y, Zhang R, Feng X, Barrow TM, Cayir A, Baccarelli AA, Byun HM. Effects of environmental noise exposure on DNA methylation in the brain and metabolic health.
Environmental Research 2017, 153, 73-82.
- Mills S, White M, Brown H, Wreiden W, Kwansicka D, Halligan J, Robalino S, Adams J. Health and social determinants and outcomes of home cooking: a systematic review of observational studies.
Appetite 2017, 111, 116-134.
- Parkinson K, Reilly J, Basterfield L, Reilly J, Janssen X, Jones A, Cutler L, LeCouteur A, Adamson A. Mothers' perceptions of child weight status and the subsequent weight gain of their children: a population based longitudinal study.
International Journal of Obesity 2017. In Press.
- Townshend T, Lake A. Obesogenic Environments: current evidence of the built and food environments.
Perspectives in Public Health 2017, 137(1), 38-44.
- Evans E, Adamson A, Basterfield L, LeCouteur AS, Reilly JK, Reilly JJ, Parkinson K. Risk factors for eating disorder symptoms at 12 years of age: A 6-year longitudinal cohort study.
Appetite 2017, 108, 12-20.
- Sainsbury K, Cleland CL, Evans EH, Adamson A, Batterham A, Dombrowski SU, Gellert P, Hill M, Kwasnicka D, Scott D, Sniehotta FF, White M, Araújo-Soares V. Supporting the transition from weight loss to maintenance: development and optimisation of a face-to-face behavioural intervention component.
Health Psychology and Behavioral Medicine 2017, 5(1), 66-84.
- Manning DAC, Baptista J, Sanchez Limon M, Brandt K. Testing the ability of plants to access potassium from framework silicate minerals.
Science of the Total Environment 2017, 574, 476-481.
- Hillier-Brown F, Summerbell CD, Moore H, Routen A, Lake AA, Adams J, White M, Araujo-Soares V, Abraham C, Adamson AJ, Brown TJ. The impact of interventions to promote healthier ready-to-eat meals (to eat in, to take away, or to be delivered) sold by specific food outlets open to the general public: a systematic review.
Obesity Reviews 2017, 18(2), 227-246.
- Jones AR, Mann KD, Kuznesof SA, Richardson DP, Seal CJ. The whole grain content of foods consumed in the UK.
Food Chemistry 2017, 214, 453-459.