Year: 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1989 1988
- Townshend TG. Safer City Centres: The Role of Public Lighting.
Oc, T. & Tiesdell, S. Ed. Safer city Centres: Reviving the Public Realm, Paul Chapman Publishing, London, 119-129 1997.
- Unwin N, Harland J, White M, Bhopal R, Winocour P, Stephenson P, Watson W, Turner C, Alberti KGMM. Body mass index, waist circumference, waist-hip ratio, and glucose intolerance in Chinese and Europid adults in Newcastle, UK.
Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 1997, 51(2), 160-166.
- K. Mather, D. Cooper, P. Janson and M. White. Cold exposure and winter mortality in Europe.
Lancet 1997, 350, 591-591.
- M. White. Contribution of job control to social gradient in coronary heart disease.
Lancet 1997, 350, 1404-1405.
- Adamson,A.J. Dietitians working in the community.
Journal of Community Nursing 1997, 11, 4-8.
- M. White. First myocardial infarction in patients of Indian subcontinent and European origin - Ethnic differences in outcome may be confounded by socio-economic status.
British Medical Journal 1997, 315, 118-118.
- A.J. Adamson,J.C. Mathers,A.J. Rugg-Gunn,C.J. Seal. From cells to populations - Improving Nutrition.
Wallingford: CAB International, 1997.
- Harland JO, White M, Bhopal RS, Raybould S, Unwin NC, Alberti KGMM. Identifying Chinese populations in the UK for epidemiological research: experience of a name analysis of the FHSA register.
Public Health 1997, 111(5), 331-337.
- Walker D and Hirst BH. Intestinal peptide transport and its regulation.
Nutrition Abstracts and Reviews, series A 1997, 67, 801-805.
- J. O. Harland,N. Unwin,R. S. Bhopal,M. White,B. Watson,M. Laker,K. G. Alberti. Low levels of cardiovascular risk factors and coronary heart disease in a UK Chinese population.
Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health 1997, 51(6), 636-42.
- A. Martineau, M. White and R. Bhopal. No sex differences in immunisation rates of British south Asian children: The effect of migration?.
British Medical Journal 1997, 314, 642-643.
- M. White. Preventing problem drinking among doctors: the role of medical schools.
Alcoholism 1997, 16, 3-4.
- RIS MRC CFAS Resource Implications Study Group of the Medical Research Council Cognitive Function and Ageing Study, Buck D., Gregson B.A., Bamford C.H., McNamee P., Farrow G.N. et al. Psychological distress among informal supporters of frail older people at home and in institutions.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 1997, 12, 737-744.
- A. Tavridou,N. C. Unwin,M. F. Laker,M. White,K. G. Alberti. Serum concentrations of vitamins A and E in impaired glucose tolerance.
Clinica Chimica Acta 1997, 266(2), 129-40.
- Tavridou A., Unwin N., White M., Laker M.F., Alberti K.G.M.M. The relationships between antioxidant vitamins and glucose intolerance in a population based survey.
Clinca Chimica Acta 1997, 226, 129-140.
- Relton CL, Fagan LJ, Armstrong MJ, Turnbull DM, Walker M. The S20G islet-associated polypeptide gene mutation in familial NIDDM.
Diabetologia 1997, 40, 1113.
- White M. and Raybould S. Who eats a healthy diet? The spatial and socio-economic patterning of diet in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Nutrition Abstracts and Reviews (Series A: Human & Experimental) 1997, 67 (8), 827-836.
- P. Catterson, S. Hilton and M. White. Young people, alcohol, and designer drinks - Conventional drinks are a much greater threat to health than designer drinks.
British Medical Journal 1997, 314, 1622-1623.