Decision Making and Organisation of Care
- Stacey D, Bennett CL, Barry MJ, Col NF, Eden KB, Holmes-Rovner M, Llewellyn-Thomas H, Lyddiatt A, Légaré F, Thomson R. Decision aids for people facing health treatment or screening decisions. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD001431. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001431.pub3. http://www2.cochrane.org/reviews/en/ab001431.html
- Lecouturier J, Rodgers H, Murtagh MJ, White M, Ford GA, Thomson RG. Systematic review of mass media interventions designed to improve public recognition of stroke symptoms, emergency response and early treatment BMC Public Health 2010, 10:784 http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2458/10/784
- McCafferty, S., Williams, I., Hunter, D.J., Robinson, S., Donaldson, C., Bate, A. (2012) “Implementing World Class Commissioning competencies: a case-study evaluation.” Journal of Health Services Research and Policy, HREP Supplement, January 2012.
- Exley C (2009) “Bridging a gap: the (lack of) a sociology of oral health and health care” Sociology of Health and Illness 31:7
- Exley C Rousseau N, Steele J, Finch T, Field J, Donaldson C, Thomason JM, May C, Ellis J (2009) “Paying for treatments? Influences on negotiating clinical need and decision-making for dental implant treatment” BMC Health Services Research 9:7 doi:10.1186/1472-6963-9-7 http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6963/9/7
- Murray, E; Treweek, S; Pope, C; MacFarlane, A; Ballini, L; Dowrick, C; Finch, T; Kennedy, A; Mair, F; O’Donnell, C; Ong, B.N.; Rapley, T.; Rogers, A; May, C. Normalization Process Theory: a framework for developing, evaluating and implementing complex interventions. BMC Medicine 2010, 8:63
- Rogers A, Kirk S, Gately C, May CR, Finch T. Established users and the making of telecare work in long term condition management: Implications for health policy. Social Science & Medicine 2011;72(7):1077-84.
- Foster HE, Heaven B, Kay L, May C, Rapley T. (2011) Pediatric regional examination of the musculoskeletal system: A practice- and consensus-based approach. Arthritis Care & Research, In Press. DOI: 10.1002/acr.20569 http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/acr.20569/abstract
- May C, Finch T, Ballini L, MacFarlane A, Mair F, Murray E, Treweek S and Rapley T. (2011) Evaluating Complex Interventions and Health Technologies Using Normalization Process Theory: Development of a Simplified Approach and Web-Enabled Toolkit, BMC Health Services Research 11:245 http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6963/11/245/abstract
- Flodgren G, Eccles MP, Shepperd S, Scott A, Parmelli E, Beyer FR. An overview of reviews evaluating the effectiveness of financial incentives in changing healthcare professional behaviours and patient outcomes. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 7. Art. No.: CD009255. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009255.
- Eccles MP, Hrisos S, Francis JJ, Stamp E, Johnston M, Hawthorne G, Steen N, Grimshaw JM, Elovainio M, Presseau J, Hunter M. Instrument development, data collection and characteristics of practices, staff and measures in the Improving Quality of Care in Diabetes (iQuaD) Study. Implementation Science 2011, 6:61, doi:10.1186/1748-5908-6-61.