Year: 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1984 1982
- Carrington SJ, Kent RG, Maljaars J, Le Couteur A, Gould J, Wing L, Noens I, Berckelaer-Onnes IV, Leekam SR. DSM-5 Autism Spectrum Disorder: In search of essential behaviours for diagnosis.
Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders 2014, 8(6), 701-715.
- Corris P, Ryan V, Small T, Lordan J, Fisher A, Meachery G, Johnson G, Ward C. A randomised controlled trial of azithromycin therapy in Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome (BOS) post lung transplantation.
The Lancet Respiratory Medicine 2014. Submitted.
- Flynn D, Ford GA, Rodgers H, Price C, Steen N, Thomson RG. A Time Series Evaluation of the FAST National Stroke Awareness Campaign in England.
PLOS ONE 2014. In Preparation.
- Giles EL, Robalino S, McColl E, Sniehotta FF, Adams J. Acceptability of Financial Incentives and Penalties for Encouraging Uptake of Healthy Behaviours: A Systematic Review.
Social Science & Medicine 2014. In Preparation.
- Salotti J, Wood K, Bigley V, Collin M, Windebank K. An Epidemiological Survey of Adults with Histiocytic Disorders in the Northeast Region of the UK.
In: RE(ACT) Rare Diseases - 2nd International Congress on Research of Rare and Orphan Diseases. 2014, Basel: Karger AG.
- Flynn D, Avery L, Sniehotta FF, Trenell MI. Behavior Change Techniques for Increasing Free-living Physical Activity/Exercise and Maximizing Glucose Control in Adults with Type 2 Diabetes.
Diabetes Care 2014. In Preparation.
- Giles E, Brennan M. Behavioural change: valuing exchange, competition and the marketing-mix.
European Journal of Marketing 2014. In Preparation.
- Biosca O, Brown H. Boosting health insurance coverage in developing countries: do conditional cash transfer programmes matter in Mexico?.
Health Policy and Planning 2014, (e-pub ahead of print).
- Brown A, Arnott B. Breastfeeding Duration and Early Parenting Behaviour: The Importance of an Infant-Led, Responsive Style.
PLoS One 2014, 9(2), e83893.
- Foster E, Adamson A. Challenges involved in measuring intake in early life: focus on methods.
Proceedings of Nutrition Society 2014, 1-9.
- Holmes RD, Exley C. Chapter 9. Findings - Dentists, the clinical pathway and I.T. decision support.
In: Steele JG, ed. NHS dental contract pilots - Learning after first two years of piloting. London: Department of Health, 2014, pp.39-48.
- Clutterbuck S, Adams J, Nettle D. Childhood Adversity Accelerates Intended Reproductive Timing in Adolescent Girls without Increasing Interest in Infants.
PLoS ONE 2014, 9(1), e85013.
- Flynn D, de Brun A, Craggs C, Afolabi B, Keilty I, Lee C, Williamson R, Nesbitt D. Co-production/design of an educational film about shared decision making in primary care for adults with depression.
The Patient - Patient-Centered Outcomes Research 2014. In Preparation.
- Flynn D, De Brún A, Craggs C, Afolabi B, Keilty I, Lee C, Williamson R, Nesbitt D. Co-production/design of an educational film about shared decision making in primary care for adults with depression.
2014. In Preparation.
- Lee TJ, Rees CJ, Blanks RG, Moss SM, Nickerson C, Wright KC, James PW, McNally RJ, Patnick J, Rutter MD. Colonoscopic factors associated with adenoma detection in a national colorectal cancer screening program.
Endoscopy 2014, 46(3), 203-211.
- Li Y, Schwab C, Ryan SL, Papaemmanuil E, Robinson HM, Jacobs P, Moorman AV, Dyer S, Borrow J, Griffiths M, Heerema NA, Carroll AJ, Talley P, Bown N, Telford N, Ross FM, Gaunt L, McNally RJ, Young BD, Sinclair P, Rand V, Teixeira MR, Joseph O, Robinson B, Maddison M, Dastugue N, Vandenberghe P, Haferlach C, Stephens PJ, Cheng J, Van-Loo P, Stratton MR, Campbell PJ, Harrison CJ. Constitutional and somatic rearrangement of chromosome 21 in acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
Nature 2014, Epub ahead of print.
- McNally RJ, Stiller C, Vincent TJ, Murphy MF. Cross-space-time clustering of childhood cancer in Great Britain: evidence for a common aetiology.
International Journal of Cancer 2014, 134(1), 136-143.
- Foster E, Hawkins A, Simpson E, Adamson AJ. Developing an interactive portion size assessment system (IPSAS) for use with children.
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics 2014, 27(Supplement 1), 18-25.
- Durham J, Breckons M, Araujo-Soares V, Exley C, Steele J, Vale L. Developing Effective and Efficient care pathways in chronic Pain: DEEP study protocol.
BMC Oral Health 2014, 14(6).
- Adamson AJ, Baranowski T. Developing technological solutions for dietary assessment in children and young people.
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics 2014, 27(Supp.s1), 1-4.
- Huijg J, Gebhardt WA, Crone MR, Dusseldorp E, Presseau J. Discriminant content validity of a Theoretical Domains Framework questionnaire for use in implementation research.
Implementation Science 2014, 9, 11.
- Rankin J, Best K. Disease registers in England.
Pediatrics & Child Health 2014. In Press.
- Giles EL, Brennan M. Encouraging and Facilitating Healthy Lifestyles Using Social Marketing.
Journal of Social Marketing 2014. In Preparation.
- Calzolari E, Barisic I, Loane M, Wellesley D, Dolk H, Addor M-C, Arriola L, Bakker M, Bianchi F, Neville A, Boyd PA, Draper ES, Klungsoyr K, Khoshnood B, McDonnell B, Nelen V, Rankin J, Rissmann A, Quieser-Luft A, Tucker D, Verellen-Dumoulin C, Garne E. Epidemiology of multiple congenital anomalies in Europe: a EUROCAT population-based registry study.
Birth Defects Research Part A 2014. In Press.
- Glinianaia SV, Tennant PWG, Crowder D, Nayar R, Bell R. Fifteen-year trends and predictors of preparation for pregnancy in women with pre-conception type 1 and type 2 diabetes: a population-based cohort study.
Diabetic Medicine 2014. In Press.
- Drinnan M, Powell J, Heading RC, Nikkar-Esfahani A, Doyle J, Griffin SM, Leslie P, Bradley P, Wilson JA. Gastro-oesophageal and extra-oesophageal reflux symptoms: similarities and differences.
2014. In Preparation.
- Heponiemi T, Elovainio M, Presseau J, Eccles MP. General practitioners’ psychosocial resources, distress, and sickness absence: a study comparing the UK and Finland.
Family Practice 2014, (e-pub ahead of print). In Press.
- Presseau J, Boyd E, Francis JJ, Sniehotta FF. Goal conflict and goal facilitation in community-based cardiac rehabilitation: A theory-based interview study.
Psychology, Health & Medicine 2014. In Press.
- Brown H, Hole AR, Roberts J. Going the same ‘weigh’: spousal correlations in obesity in the United Kingdom.
Applied Economics 2014, 46(2), 153-166.
- Heslehurst N, Newham J, Maniatopoulos G, Fleetwood C, Robalino S, Rankin J. Implementation of pregnancy weight management and obesity guidelines: a meta-analysis of healthcare professionals' barriers and facilitators using the Theoretical Domains Framework.
Obesity Reviews 2014. In Press.
- Frier EM, Coulter C, Wilson JA. Importance of "Sleepy Snorers" In the ENT Snoring Clinic.
J Otology and Rhinology 2014. In Press.
- Presseau J, Hawthorne G, Sniehotta FF, Steen N, Francis JJ, Johnston M, Mackintosh J, Grimshaw JM, Kaner E, Elovainio M, Deverill M, Coulthard T, Brown H, Hunter M, Eccles MP. Improving Diabetes care through Examining, Advising, and prescribing (IDEA): Protocol for a theory-based cluster randomised controlled trial of a multiple behaviour change intervention aimed at primary healthcare professionals.
Implementation Science 2014. In Press.
- Blakey K, Feltbower RG, Parslow RC, James PW, Gomez-Pozo B, Stiller C, Vincent TJ, Norman P, McKinney PA, Murphy MF, Craft AW, McNally RJ. Is fluoride a risk factor for bone cancer? Small area analysis of osteosarcoma and Ewing sarcoma diagnosed among 0-49-year-olds in Great Britain, 1980-2005.
International Journal of Epidemiology 2014, 43(1), 224-234.
- Burr J, Hernandez R, Ramsay C, Prior M, Campbell S, Azuara-Blanco A, Campbell M, Francis J, Vale L. Is it worthwhile to conduct a randomized controlled trial of glaucoma screening in the United Kingdom?.
Journal of Health Services Research & Policy 2014, 19(1), 42-51.
- Grimshaw JM, Presseau J, Tetroe J, Eccles MP, Francis JJ, Godin G, Graham ID, Hux JE, Johnston M, Légaré F, Lemyre L, Robinson N, Zwarenstein M. Looking inside the black box: Results of a theory-based process evaluation exploring the results of a randomised controlled trial of printed educational messages to increase primary care physicians' diabetic retinopathy referrals.
Implementation Science 2014. In Press.
- McNally RJ, James PW, Ducker S, Norman PD, James OF. No Rise in Incidence but Geographical Heterogeneity in the Occurrence of Primary Biliary Cirrhosis in North East England.
American Journal of Epidemiology 2014, 179(4), 492-498.
- Lally J, Thomson RG, MacPhail S, Exley C. Pain relief in labour: a qualitative study to determine how to support women to make decisions about pain relief in labour.
BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth 2014, 14, 6.
- Treweek S, Bonetti D, MacLennan G, Barnett K, Eccles MP, Jones C, Pitts NB, Ricketts IW, Sullivan F, Weal M, Francis JJ. Paper-based and web-based intervention modeling experiments identified the same predictors of general practitioners' antibiotic-prescribing behavior.
Journal of Clinical Epidemiology 2014, 67(3), 296-304.
- Gorman GS, Wood JS, Trenell MI. Physical Activity, Exercise, and Aging.
In: Kirkwood,TBL; Cooper,CL, ed. Wellbeing: A Complete Reference Guide, Volume IV, Wellbeing in Later Life. Wiley-Blackwell, 2014, pp.105-124.
- Tennant PWG, Glinianaia SV, Bilous RW, Rankin J, Bell R. Pre-existing diabetes, maternal glycated haemoglobin, and the risks of fetal and infant death: a population-based study.
Diabetologia 2014, 57(2), 285-294.
- Gelli A, Espejo F, Shen J, Kristjansson E. Putting it all together: Aggregating impacts of school-feeding programmes on education, health and nutrition: two proposed methodologies.
UNU-WIDER Working Paper series 2014, (WP/2014/036).
- Lee RP, Hart RI, Watson RM, Rapley T. Qualitative synthesis in practice: some pragmatics of meta-ethnography.
Qualitative Research 2014, (epub ahead of print).
- Presseau J, Johnston M, Heponiemi T, Elovainio M, Francis JJ, Eccles MP, Steen N, Hrisos S, Stamp E, Grimshaw JM, Hawthorne G, Sniehotta FF. Reflective and automatic processes in healthcare professional behavior: A dual process model tested across multiple behaviors.
Annals of Behavioral Medicine 2014. In Press.
- Lidstone J, Uljarevic M, Sullivan J, Rodgers J, McConachie H, Freeston M, LeCouteur A, Prior M, Leekam S. Relations among restricted and repetitive behaviours, anxiety and sensory features in children with autism spectrum disorders.
Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders 2014, 8(2), 82-92.
- Tennant PWG, Glinianaia SV, Bilous RW, Rankin J, Bell R. Should women with diabetic nephropathy considering pregnancy continue ACE inhibitor or angiotensin II receptor blocker therapy until pregnancy is confirmed?.
Diabetologia 2014. In Press.
- Tennant PWG, Glinianaia SV, Bilous RW, Rankin J, Bell R. Should women with diabetic nephropathy considering pregnancy continue ACE inhibitor or angiotensin II receptor blocker therapy until pregnancy is confirmed? Reply to Lewis G and Maxwell AP [Letter].
Diabetologia 2014. In Press.
- Forrest LF, Sowden S, Rubin G, White M, Adams J. Socio-economic inequalities in patient, primary care, referral, diagnostic, and treatment intervals on the lung cancer care pathway: protocol for a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Systematic Reviews 2014, 3:30.
- Basta NO, James PW, Gomez-Pozo B, Craft AW, Norman P, McNally RJ. Survival from teenage and young adult cancer in Northern England, 1968-2008.
Pediatric Blood and Cancer 2014, 61(5), 901-906.
- Wigham S, McConachie H. Systematic review of the properties of tools used to measure outcomes in anxiety intervention studies for children with autism spectrum disorders.
PLoS ONE 2014, 9(1), e85268.
- Kingston A, Davies K, Collerton J, Robinson L, Duncan R, Bond J, Kirkwood TBL, Jagger C. The Contribution of Diseases to the Male-Female Disability-Survival Paradox in the Very Old: Results from the Newcastle 85+ Study.
PLoS ONE 2014, 9(2), e88016.
- De Brún A, McCarthy M, McKenzie K, McGloin A. The effect of gender and BMI category on beliefs, attitudes and on the perception of excess weight.
2014. In Preparation.
- Giles EL, Robalino S, McColl E, Sniehotta FF, Adams J. The Effectiveness of Financial Incentives for Health Behaviour Change: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
PLoS ONE 2014, 9(3), e90347.
- O'Donnell A, Anderson P, Newbury-Birch D, Schulte B, Schmidt C, Reimer J, Kaner E. The Impact of Brief Alcohol Interventions in Primary Healthcare: A Systematic Review of Reviews.
Alcohol and Alcoholism 2014, 49(1), 66-78.
- Rehm J, Anderson P, Gual A, Kraus L, Marmet S, Nutt DJ, Room R, Samokhvalov AV, Scafato E, Shield KD, Trapencieris M, Wiers RW, Gmel G. The Tangible Common Denominator of Substance Use Disorders: A Reply to Commentaries to Rehm et al. (2013a).
Alcohol and Alcoholism 2014, 49(1), 118-122.
- Sniehotta FF, Presseau J, Araujo-Soares V. Time to retire the theory of planned behaviour.
Health Psychology Review 2014, 8(1), 1-7.
- Al-Baghdadi M, Durham J, Steele J. Timing interventions in relation to temporomandibular joint closed lock duration: a systematic review of 'locking duration'.
Journal of Oral Rehabilitation 2014, 41(1), 24-58.
- Giles E, Brennan M. Trading between Healthy Food, Alcohol and Physical Activity Behaviours.
International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity 2014. In Preparation.
- De Brún A, Flynn D, Joyce K, Ternent L, Lancsar E, Price CI, Rudd M, Rodgers H, Ford GA, Thomson RG. Understanding clinicians’ decisions to offer intravenous thrombolytic treatment to patients with acute ischaemic stroke: Protocol for a discrete choice experiment.
2014. In Preparation.
- De Brun A, Flynn D, Joyce K, Ternent L, Price C, Rodgers H, Ford GA, Lanscar E, Rudd M, Thomson RG. Understanding clinicians’ decisions to offer intravenous thrombolytic treatment to patients with acute ischaemic stroke: Protocol for a discrete choice experiment.
BMJ Open 2014. In Preparation.
- De Brún A, McCarthy M, McKenzie K, McGloin A. Weight stigma and narrative resistance evident in online discussions of obesity.
Appetite 2014, 72(1), 73-81.