Senior Research Administrator
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 5625
- Address: Institute of Health & Society
Newcastle Biomedical Research Building
Campus for Ageing and Vitality
Newcastle upon Tyne
Angela joined Newcastle University in the Institute of Health & Society in September of 2006 as a Grade C Project Secretary and has progressed to a Grade E Senior Research Administrator.
Senior Research Administrator for the SEED project. (Supporting Excellence in End of life care in Dementia)
- Personal Assistant to: Professor Louise Robinson, Professor John Bond and Dr Katie Brittain.
- Administrative support to the "Cognitive Function and Ageing II" study.
- Contact point in the Institute of Health & Society for 'Research Passport' applications.
- LCDA Theme Secretary
- Grade C Project Secretary, Institute of Health & Society.
Diploma in Business and Administration, Level 3.
RSA Stage I, II and III.
Qualified to 'O' level grade.