Dr Catherine Nixon
Senior Research Associate
- Moore HJ, Nixon C, Tariq A, Emery J, Hamilton W, Hoare Z, Kershenbaum A, Neal RD, Ukoumunne OC, Usher-Smith J, Walter FM, Whyte S, Rubin G. Evaluating a computer aid for assessing stomach symptoms (ECASS): study protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Trials 2016, 17(184).
- Rajasekhar PT, Rees CJ, Nixon C, East JE, Brown S. Factors influencing change in clinical practice: A qualitative evaluation of the implementation of the quality improvement in colonoscopy study. International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance 2016, 29(1), 5-15.
- Moore HJ, Nixon CA, Lake AA, Douthwaite W, O'Malley CL, Pedley CL, Summerbell CD, Routen AC. The Environment can explain differences in adolescents' daily physical activity levels living in a deprived urban area: Cross sectional study using accelerometry, GPS, and focus groups. Journal of Physical Activity and Health 2014, 11(8), 1517-1524.
- Nixon CA, Moore HJ, Douthwaite W, Gibson EL, Vogele C, Kreichauf S, Wildgruber A, Manios Y, Summerbell CD. Identifying behavioural models underpinning school-based obesity prevention interventions: a systematic review. Obesity Reviews 2012, 13(S1), 106-117.
- Hillier FC, Batterham AM, Nixon CA, Crayton AM, Pedley CL, Summerbell CD. A community-based health promotion intervention using brief negotiation techniques and a pledge on dietary intake, physical activity levels and weight outcomes: lessons learnt from an exploratory trial. Public health Nutrition 2011, 15(8), 1446-1455.
- Nixon C. Working-class lesbian parents' emotional engagement with their children's education: intersections of class and sexuality. Sexualities 2011, 14(1), 79-99.
- Brown S, Bevan R, Rubin G, Nixon C, Dunn S, Panter S, Rees CJ. Patient-derived measures of GI endoscopy: A meta-narrative review of the literature. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2015, 81(5), 1130-1140.e9.