- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 1202
- Address: Institute of Health & Society and Newcastle University Institute for Ageing
Campus for Ageing and Vitality
Newcastle upon Tyne
- O'Brien JT, Gallagher P, Stow D, Hammerla N, Ploetz T, Firbank M, Ladha C, Ladha K, Jackson D, McNaney R, Ferrier IN, Olivier P. A study of wrist-worn activity measurement as a potential real-world biomarker for late-life depression. Psychological Medicine 2017, 47(1), 93-102.
- Green I, Stow D, Matthews FE, Hanratty B. Changes over time in the health and functioning of older people moving into care homes: Analysis of data from the English Longitudinal Study of Ageing. Age and Ageing 2017, Epub ahead of print.
- Hodgetts S, Gallagher P, Stow D, Ferrier IN, O'Brien JT. The impact and measurement of social dysfunction in late-life depression: an evaluation of current methods with a focus on wearable technology. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 2017, 32(3), 247-255.
- O'Brien J, Gallagher P, Stow D, Hammerla N, Ploetz T, Firbank M, Ladha C, Ladha K, Jackson D, McNaney R, Ferrier N, Olivier P. A study of wrist-worn activity measurement as a potential real-world biomarker for late life depression. In: 18th Annual Conference of the International Society for Bipolar Disorders & 8th Biennial Conference of the International Society for Affective Disorders. 2016, Amsterdam, Netherlands: Wiley-Blackwell.
- Orr JG, Thomas RC, Stow D, Matthews F, Hanratty B, Jones D, Hudson M. Eleven-year mortality and referral practices associated with abnormal alanine aminotransferase (ALT) results. In: 67th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases: The Liver Meeting 2016. 2016, Washington DC: Wiley-Blackwell.