Research Associate (Statistician)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 5006
- Hawthorne G, Hrisos S, Stamp E, Elovainio M, Francis JJ, Grimshaw JG, Hunter M, Johnston M, Presseau J, Steen N, Eccles MP. Diabetes care provision in UK primary care practices. PLoS One 2012, 7(7), e41562.
- Elovainio M, Steen N, Presseau J, Francis J, Hrisos S, Hawthorne G, Johnston M, Stamp E, Hunter M, Grimshaw JM, Eccles MP. Is organizational justice associated with clinical performance in the care for patients with diabetes in primary care? Evidence from the improving Quality of care in Diabetes study. Family Practice 2013, 30(14), 31-39.
- Presseau J, Johnston M, Eccles MP, Francis JJ, Steen N, Elovainio M, Hrisos S, Grimshaw JM, Stamp E, Sniehotta FF. Reflective and automatic processes in healthcare professional behaviour: an application of a dual process model. In: “Resiliance and Health” : 26th Conference of the European Health Psychology Society. 2012, Prague, Czech Republic: Routledge.
- Eccles MP, Hrisos S, Francis JJ, Stamp E, Johnston M, Hawthorne G, Steen N, Grimshaw JM, Elovainio M, Presseau J, Hunter M. Instrument development, data collection, and characteristics of practices, staff, and measures in the Improving Quality of Care in Diabetes (iQuaD) Study. Implementation Science 2011, 6, 61.
- Lake A, Burgoine T, Greenhalgh F, Stamp E, Tyrrell R. The foodscape: Classification and field validation of secondary data sources. Health and Place 2010, 16(4), 666-673.
- Whitaker C, Stamp E, Young W, Greenwood L. Comparison of the efficacy of the cervex brush and the extended-tip wooden spatula with conventional cytology: A longitudinal study. CytoJournal 2009, 6(1), 2.
- Faulkner K, Greenwood L, Stamp E. An assessment of smear taker training in the Northern & Yorkshire cervical screening programme. Journal of Medical Screening 2003, 10(4), 201-203.
- Foster E, Hawkins A, Barton KL, Stamp E, Matthews JNS, Adamson AJ. Development of food photographs for use with children aged 18 months to 16 years: comparison against weighed food diaries - The Young Person's Food Atlas (UK). PLoS ONE 2017, 12(2), e0169084.
- Rodgers H, Shaw L, Bosomworth H, Aird L, Alvarado N, Andole S, Cohen DL, Dawson J, Eyre J, Finch T, Ford GA, Hislop J, Hogg S, Howel D, Hughes N, Krebs HI, Price C, Rochester L, Stamp E, Ternent L, Turner D, Vale L, Warburton E, van Wijck F, Wilkes S. Robot Assisted Training for the Upper Limb after Stroke (RATULS): study protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Trials 2017, 18(1), 340.
- Cranston A, Stocken DD, Stamp E, Roblin D, Hamlin J, Langtry J, Plummer R, Ashworth A, Burn J, Rajan N. Tropomyosin Receptor Antagonism in Cylindromatosis (TRAC), an early phase trial of a topical tropomyosin kinase inhibitor as a treatment for inherited CYLD defective skin tumours: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Trials 2017, 18, 111.
- Manning R, James C, Smith M, Innes B, Stamp E, Peebles D, Bulmer J, Robson S, Lash G. Are cervical cytokines, antimicrobials and microflora associated with pre-term birth in high-risk women?. In: RCOG World Congress. 2016, Birmingham, UK: Wiley-Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
- Giles EL, Coulton S, Deluca P, Drummond C, Howel D, Kaner E, McColl E, McGovern R, Scott S, Stamp E, Sumnall H, Tate L, Todd L, Vale L, Albani V, Boniface S, Ferguson J, Frankham J, Gilvarry E, Hendrie N, Howe N, McGeechan GJ, Stanley G, Newbury-Birch D. Multicentre individual randomised controlled trial of screening and brief alcohol intervention to prevent risky drinking in young people aged 14-15 in a high school setting (SIPS JR-HIGH): study protocol. BMJ Open 2016, 6(12), e012474.
- Parkinson K, Newbury-Birch D, Phillipson A, Hindmarch P, Kaner E, Stamp E, Vale L, Wright J, Connolly J. Prevalence of alcohol related attendance at an inner city emergency department and its impact: a dual prospective and retrospective cohort study. Emergency Medicine Journal 2016, 33(3), 187-193.
- Adams J, Stamp E, Nettle D, Milne EMG, Jagger C. Anticipated Survival and Health Behaviours in Older English Adults: Cross Sectional and Longitudinal Analysis of the English Longitudinal Study of Ageing. PLoS ONE 2015, 10(3), e0118782.
- Newbury-Birch D, Scott S, O'Donnell A, Coulton S, Howel D, McColl E, Stamp E, Graybill E, Gilvarry E, Laing K, McGovern R, Deluca P, Drummond C, Harle C, McArdle P, Tate L, Kaner E. A pilot feasibility cluster randomised controlled trial of screening and brief alcohol intervention to prevent hazardous drinking in young people aged 14-15 in a high school setting (SIPS JR-HIGH) . Public Heath Research 2014, 2(6).
- Newbury-Birch D, O'Neil S, O'Donnell A, Coulton S, Howel D, McColl E, Stamp E, Graybill E, Gilvarry E, Laing K, McGovern R, Deluca P, Drummond C, Harle C, McArdle P, Tate L, Kaner E. A pilot feasiblity c-RCT of screening and brief alcohol intervention in young people aged 14–15 in a high school setting: sips jr-high. In: 37th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Research-Society-on-Alcoholism (RSA) / 17th Congress of the International-Society-for-Biomedical-Research-on-Alcoholism (ISBRA). 2014, Bellevue, WA: Wiley-Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
- Spence S, Delve J, Stamp E, Matthews JNS, White M, Adamson AJ. Did School Food and Nutrient-Based Standards in England Impact on 11–12Y Olds Nutrient Intake at Lunchtime and in Total Diet? Repeat Cross-Sectional Study. PLoS ONE 2014, 9(11), e112648.
- Adams J, Stamp E, Nettle D, Milne EMG, Jagger C. Socioeconomic position and the association between anticipated and actual survival in older English adults. Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health 2014, 68(9), 818-825.
- Newbury-Birch D, O'Neil S, Gilvarry E, Howel D, Stamp E, Laing K, McColl E, McGovern R, Harle C, O'Donnell A, Tate L, Coulton S, Deluca P, Drummond C, McArdle P, Kaner E. A feasibility trial of alcohol screening and brief interventions for risky drinking in young people in a high school setting in the UK: SIPS JR-HIGH. In: 36th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Research Society on Alcoholism. 2013, Orlando, Florida, USA: Wiley-Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
- Howel D, Stamp E, Chadwick TJ, Adamson AJ, White M. Are social inequalities widening in generalised and abdominal obesity and overweight among English adults?. PLoS One 2013, 8(11), e79027.
- Presseau J, Johnston M, Johnston DW, Elovainio M, Hrisos S, Steen N, Stamp E, Francis JJ, Grimshaw JM, Hawthorne G, Hunter M, Eccles MP. Environmental and individual correlates of distress: Testing Karasek's Demand-Control model in 99 primary care clinical environments. British Journal of Health Psychology 2013, 19(2), 292-310.
- Spence S, Delve J, Stamp E, Matthews JNS, White M, Adamson AJ. The Impact of Food and Nutrient-Based Standards on Primary School Children's Lunch and Total Dietary Intake: A Natural Experimental Evaluation of Government Policy in England. PLoS One 2013, 8(10), e78298.
- Presseau J, Johnston M, Francis JJ, Hrisos S, Stamp E, Steen N, Hawthorne G, Grimshaw JM, Elovainio M, Hunter M, Eccles MP. Theory-based predictors of multiple clinician behaviors in the management of diabetes. Journal of Behavioral Medicine 2013, 37(4), 607-620.
- O'Neil S, Coulton S, Deluca P, Deverill M, Drummond C, Gilvarry E, Graybill E, Harle C, Howel D, Kaner E, McArdle P, McColl E, McGovern R, Speed C, Stamp E, Tate L, Newbury-Birch D. Brief intervention to prevent hazardous drinking in young people aged 14–15 in a high school setting (SIPS JR-HIGH): study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials 2012, 13(1), 166.
- O'Neil S, Coulton S, Deluca P, Deverill M, Drummond C, Gilvarry E, Graybill E, Harle C, Howel D, Kaner E, McArdle P, McColl E, McGovern R, Speed C, Stamp E, Tate L, Newbury-Birch D. Screening and brief alcohol intervention to prevent hazardous drinking in adolescents aged 14-15 years in a high school setting (SIPS JR-HIGH): a feasibility pilot trial. Lancet 2012, 380, S60.