Dr Gregory Maniatopoulos
Senior Research Associate
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 3936
- Maniatopoulos G, Le-Couteur A, Vale L, Colver A. Falling through the gaps: Exploring the role of integrated commissioning in improving transition from children’s to adults' services for young people with long-term health conditions in England. Journal of Health Services Research 2017. In Press.
- Maniatopoulos G, Procter R, Llewellyn S, Harvey G, Boyd A. Moving beyond local practice: Reconfiguring the adoption of a breast cancer diagnostic technology. Social Science & Medicine 2015, 131, 98-106.
- Llewellyn S, Procter R, Harvey G, Maniatopoulos G, Boyd A. Facilitating technology adoption in the NHS: Negotiating the organisational and policy context – a qualitative study. Health Services and Delivery Research 2014, 2(23).
- McLoughlin I, Maniatopoulos G, Wilson R, Martin M. Inside a Digital Experiment: Co-producing Telecare Services for Older People. Scandinavian Journal of Information Systems 2012, 24(2), 1.
- Wilson R, Maniatopoulos G, Martin M, McLoughlin I. Innovating Relationships: Taking a co-productive approach to the shaping of Telecare services for Older People. Information, Communication and Society 2012, 15(7), 1136-1163.
- Maniatopoulos G, Llewellyn S, Procter R, Harvey G. Negotiating Technological Innovation in Healthcare. In: HSR Network and SDO Network joint annual conference: Delivering Better Health Services. 2011, Liverpool, UK: NHS Confederation Events & Publishing.
- Maniatopoulos G, Llewellyn S, Procter R, Harvey G. Lost in Translation? Negotiating Promises, Expectations and Risks of Innovative Health Technologies. In: 27th EGOS Colloquium, Translating Discourses: Text, Change and Organization. 2011, Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Wilson R, Baines S, Martin M, Jacucci G, Maniatopoulos G, Richter P, McLoughlin I. Who is Telecaring Whom? The Total Social Organisation of Labour in the context of an EU Telecare Project. In: Transforming care: Provision, quality and inequalities in late life. 2010, Danish National Centre for Social Research, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Maniatopoulos G, McLoughlin I, Wilson R, Martin M. Developing Virtual Healthcare Systems in Complex Multi-Agency Service Settings: The OLDES Project. Electronic Journal of e-Government 2009, 7(2), 163-170.
- McLoughlin I, Maniatopoulos G, Wilson R, Martin M. Hope to die before you get old? Techno-centric versus user-centred approaches in developing virtual services for older people. Public Management Review 2009, 11(6), 857-880.
- Maniatopoulos G, Wilson R, Martin M. Co-Producing Telehealthcare Systems for Elderly Communities in Multi-Agency Service Environments. In: Med-e-Tel 2008. 2008, Luxexpo, Luxembourg.
- Maniatopoulos G, Wilson R, Martin M. Tackling the Limits of Designability, Emergence and Complexity: Co-Producing Multi-Agency Service Environments - The OLDES Project. In: eChallenges e-2008 Conference. 2008, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Maniatopoulos G, Wilson R, Martin M. Bridging the Design Reality Gap: Co-production in User-Centered Multi-Agency Service Environments. In: UKAIS 2008 Conference. 2008, Bournemouth, UK: UK Academy for Information Systems.
- Cornford J, Baines S, Wilson R, Richter P, Maniatopoulos G, Martin M. Evaluation of the JISC Information Environment (JULIET). Centre for Social and Business Informatics, Newcastle University: Report for Joint Information Systems Committee (JISC), 2007. SBI Publications.
- Leukel J, Maniatopoulos G. A comparative analysis of product classification in public vs. private e-procurement. Electronic Journal of e-Government 2005, 3(4), 201-212.
- Heslehurst N, Newham J, Maniatopoulos G, Fleetwood C, Robalino S, Rankin J. Implementation of pregnancy weight management and obesity guidelines: a meta-analysis of healthcare professionals' barriers and facilitators using the Theoretical Domains Framework. Obesity Reviews 2014, 15(6), 462-486.
- Claydon J, Maniatopoulos G, Robinson L, Fearon P. Challenges experienced during rehabilitation after traumatic multiple rib fractures: a qualitative study. Disability and Rehabilitation 2017, Epub ahead of print.
- Kolehmainen N, McCafferty S, Maniatopoulos G, Le-Couteur A, Vale L, Colver A. What constitutes successful commissioning of transition from children’s to adults’ services for young people with long-term conditions and what are the challenges? An interview study. BMJ Paediatrics Open 2017, 1, e000085.
- Wilson R, Baines S, Martin M, Richter P, McLoughlin I, Maniatopoulos G. Who is telecaring whom? Exploring the total social organisation of care work in an Italian municipality. New Technology Work and Employment 2017, 32(3), 268-282.
- Hrisos S, Thomson RG, Maniatopoulos G, Flynn D. Interactive Workshop: ‘Seeing it from both sides’: Understanding the interdependence of patient and professional perspectives for Evidence Based Practice. In: 7th International Shared Decision Making (ISDM) Conference and the 4th International Society for Evidence-Based Health Care (ISEHC) Conference. 2015, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia.