Dr Holly Fisher
Biostatistician (Research Associate)
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 7976
I am a biostatistician (research associate) based in the Institute of Health and Society working on a number of clinical trials and observational studies. I am a memeber of the IHS Biostatistics Research Group.
- Research associate in Statistical Genetics, Institute of Genetic Medicine, Newcastle University
- PhD, Newcastle University (2009 - 2013)
- MMathStat, Newcastle University (2005 - 2009)
- Ainsworth HF, Shin SY, Cordell HJ. A comparison of methods for inferring causal relationships between genotype and phenotype using multi-omics data. In: 2015 Annual Meeting of the International Genetic Epidemiology Society. 2015, Baltimore, MD, USA: Wiley-Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
- Ainsworth HE, Unwin J, Jamison DL, Cordell HJ. Investigation of Maternal Effects, Maternal-Fetal Interactions and Parent-of-Origin Effects (Imprinting), Using Mothers and Their Offspring. Genetic Epidemiology 2011, 35(1), 19-45.
- Cordell HJ, Ainsworth HF, Unwin J. Investigation of maternal effects, maternal-foetal interactions and parent-of-origin effects (imprinting), using mothers and their offspring. In: 18th Annual Meeting of the International Genetic Epidemiology Society. 2009, Oahu, Hawaii: Genetic Epidemiology: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Ainsworth HF, Shin S-Y, Cordell HJ. A comparison of methods for inferring causal relationships between genotype and phenotype using additional biological measurements. Genetic Epidemiology 2017, Epub ahead of print.
- Pazderska A, Oftedal BE, Napier CM, Ainsworth HF, Husebye ES, Cordell HJ, Pearce SHS, Mitchell AL. A Variant in the BACH2 Gene Is Associated With Susceptibility to Autoimmune Addison's Disease in Humans. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism 2016, 101(11), 3865-3869.
- Ainsworth HF, Cordell HJ. Using gene expression data to identify causal pathways between genotype and phenotype in a complex disease: Application to Genetic Analysis Workshop 19. In: Genetic Analysis Workshop 19: Sequence, Blood Pressure and Expression Data. 2016, Vienna, Austria: BioMed Central Ltd.