- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01912223829
- Address: Human Nutrition Research Centre
M1.151 William Leech Building
Institute of Health & Society
BSc (hons) Food and Human Nutrition, Newcastle University.
Packaged food intakes in students and older adults (FSA project A03067). Project leaders: Dr Emma Foster and Prof Ashley Adamson.
Diet and nutrition survey of infants and young children (DNSIYC). Project leader: Prof Ashley Adamson.
The process and impact of change in school food policy on food and nutrient intake both in and outside of school. Project Leaders: Prof Ashley Adamson (PI), Prof Martin White (Co-Investigator), Ms Martine Stead (Co-Investigator)
Further development of SCRAN24 (A computerised dietary recall tool for use with 11-24 year olds). Project leader: Dr Emma Foster
- Foster E, Bradley J. Methodological considerations and future insights for 24-hour dietary recall assessment in children. Nutrition Research 2018, 51, 1-11.
- Simpson E, Bradley J, Poliakov I, Jackson D, Olivier P, Adamson AJ, Foster E. Iterative Development of an Online Dietary Recall Tool: INTAKE24. Nutrients 2017, 9(2), 1-14.
- Bradley J, Simpson E, Poliakov I, Matthew JNS, Olivier P, Adamson AJ, Foster E. Comparison of INTAKE24 (an Online 24-h Dietary Recall Tool) with Interviewer-Led 24-h Recall in 11–24 Year-Old. Nutrients 2016, 8(6), 358.
- McParlin C, O'Donnell A, Robson SC, Beyer F, Moloney E, Bryant A, Bradley J, Muirhead CR, Nelson-Piercy C, Newbury-Birch D, Norman J, Shaw C, Simpson E, Swallow B, Yates L, Vale L. Treatments for Hyperemesis Gravidarum and Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy: A Systematic Review. Journal of the American Medical Association 2016, 316(13), 1392-1401.
- O'Donnell A, McParlin C, Robson SC, Beyer F, Moloney E, Bryant A, Bradley J, Muirhead C, Nelson-Piercy C, Newbury-Birch D, Norman J, Simpson E, Swallow B, Yates L, Vale L. Treatments for hyperemesis gravidarum and nausea and vomiting in pregnancy: a systematic review and economic assessment. London: NIHR Journals Library, 2016. Health Technology Assessment.
- McParlin C, O'Donnell A, Robson S, Beyer F, Moloney E, Bryant A, Bradley J, Muirhead C, Nelson-Peircey C, Newbury-Birch D, Norman J, Simpson E, Swallow B, Yates L, Vale L. A systematic review of the clinical-effectiveness of interventions for nausea and vomiting in pregnancy. In: British Maternal & Fetal Medicine Society (BMFMS) 17th Annual Conference 2015. 2015, London, UK: Wiley-Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
- Delve J, Simpson E, Adamson AJ, Poliakov I, Olivier P, Foster E. Comparison of INTAKE24 (an online 24hr dietary recall tool) with an interviewer-led 24hr recall method in 11-16 year olds. In: Nutrition Society Summer Meeting. 2015, Glasgow, UK: Cambridge University Press.
- Simpson E, Delve J, Poliakov I, Foster E, Jackson D, Comber R, Olivier P, Adamson A. Iterative development of an online dietary recall tool, INTAKE24. Proceedings of the Nutrition Society 2015, 74(OCE1), E117-E117.
- Foster E, Hawkins A, Delve J, Adamson AJ. Reducing the cost of dietary assessment: Self-Completed Recall and Analysis of Nutrition for use with children (SCRAN24). Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics 2014, 27(Supplement 1), 26-35.
- Spence S, Delve J, Stamp E, Matthews JNS, White M, Adamson AJ. The Impact of Food and Nutrient-Based Standards on Primary School Children's Lunch and Total Dietary Intake: A Natural Experimental Evaluation of Government Policy in England. PLoS One 2013, 8(10), e78298.
- Spence S, Shen J, Delve J, White M, Vale L, Adamson AJ. An evaluation of the effect of the New School Food Policy on children's nutritional intake and socio-economic consequences in North East England. In: 56th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society for Social Medicine. 2012, London: BMJ Group.