Dr Louise Tanner
Research Associate (Evidence Synthesis)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Institute of Health and Society
The Baddiley-Clark Building
Newcastle upon Tyne
PhD (2016) , Newcastle University.
MSc (2012) Social Science and Health Research (with distinction), Newcastle University.
PG Cert. (2011) Public Health and Health Services Research (with Merit), Newcastle University.
BSc (2009) Biology (2.1), Durham University
BSc (2006) Applied Psychology (2.1), Durham University
Systematic review of early childhood caries: Which is the best way to maintain the health of the primary dentition?
I am interested in quantitative epidemiology and disease mechanisms
MSc in Public Health and Health Services Research
- Dissertation Supervisor
- MSc in Public Health and Health Services Research - Introduction to systematic reviewing and critical appraisal
- Tanner LM, Moffatt S, Milne E, Mills SDH, White M. Socio-economic and behavioural risk factors for adverse winter health and social outcomes in economically developed countries: a systematic review of quantitative observational studies. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 2013, 67(12), 1061-1067.
- Mills SD, Tanner LM, Adams J. Systematic literature review of the effects of food and drink advertising on food and drink-related behaviour, attitudes and beliefs in adult populations. Obesity Reviews 2013, 14(4), 303-314.