Your involvement helps to communicate our aims and develop improved treatments for those suffering with disorders of the brain and nervous system.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Research Volunteers - find out more about the amazing brain and personally contribute to advance our research techinques and procedures and above all make a difference
- Support Us - we are grateful to the many individuals and charitable organisation who offer sponsorship, fundraising and donations to help fund our mission
- Work Experience / Internships - gain specific research experience in our voluntary research assistant opportunities
- Public Engagement - we are keen to raise awareness of neuroscience and we continually strive to deliver creative and innovative events and activities where the public can learn more about this fascinating field of research
- Business - some of our research projects are funded by commercial organisations as collaborative projects or as commercial contracts