- Clarke M, Hogan V, Deborah B, Shen J, Powell C, Speed C, Tiffin P, Sloper J, Taylor R, Nassar M, Joyce K, Beyer F, Thomson R, Vale L, McColl E. An external pilot study to test the feasibility of a randomised controlled trial comparing eye muscle surgery against active monitoring for childhood intermittent distance exotropia [X(T)].
Health Technology Assessment 2014. In Press.
- Clarke M, Powell C, Buck D, McColl E, Speed C, Hogan V, Vale L, Shen J, Steen N, Nassar M, Thomson R, Joyce K, Beyer F, Taylor R, Tiffin P, Sloper J. An External Pilot Study to Test the Feasibility of a Randomised Controlled Trial comparing Eye Muscle Surgery against Active Monitoring for Childhood Intermittent Distance Exotropia [X(T)]. Pilot Rehearsal Trial and Feasibility Study, Final Report to the NIHR HTA, HTA Project 09/01/20, July 2013.
2014. In Press.
- Buck D, McColl E, Powell CJ, Shen J, Sloper J, Steen N, Taylor R, Tiffin P, Vale L, Clarke MP. Surgery versus Active Monitoring in Intermittent Exotropia (SamExo): study protocol for a pilot randomised controlled trial.
Trials 2012, 13, 192.
- Buck D, Powell CJ, Sloper JJ, Taylor R, Tiffin P, Clarke MP, for the Improving Outcomes in Intermittent Exotropia (IOXT) Study group. Surgical intervention in childhood intermittent exotropia: current practice and clinical outcomes from an observational cohort study.
British Journal of Ophthalmology 2012, 96(10), 1291-1295.
- Buck D, Clarke MP, Powell C, Tiffin P, Drewett RF. Use of the PedsQL in childhood intermittent exotropia: estimates of feasibility, internal consistency reliability and parent-child agreement.
Quality of Life Research 2012, 21(4), 727-736.