Dr Debbie Riby
- Riby DM, Ridley E, Lough E, Hanley M. Social Vulnerability in Williams Syndrome: A Tendency to Approach Strangers. International Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities 2017, Epub ahead of print.
- Watts J, Rodgers J, Riby DM. A systematic review of the evidence for hyporesponsivity in ASD. Review Journal of Autism and Developmental Disabilities 2016, 3(4), 286-301.
- Visram S, Cheetham M, Riby DM, Crossley SJ, Lake AA. Consumption of energy drinks by children and young people: a rapid review examining evidence of physical effects and consumer attitudes. BMJ Open 2016, 6(10), e010380.
- Lough E, Rodgers J, Janes E, Little K, Riby DM. Parent insights into atypicalities of social approach behaviour in Williams syndrome. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 2016, 60(11), 1097-1108.
- Glod M, Riby DM, Honey E, Rodgers J. Sensory atypicalities in dyads of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and their parents. Autism Research 2016, Epub ahead of print.
- Cranwell M, Riby D, Le Couteur A, Pearce B, Hurlbert A. "Lush" or "slime"? Atypical colour naming in Williams Syndrome. In: 38th European Conference on Visual Perception (ECVP). 2015, Liverpool, UK: Sage Publications Ltd.
- Glod M, Riby D, Honey E, Rodgers J. Psychological Correlates of Sensory Processing Patterns in Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Systematic Review. Review Journal of Autism and Developmental Disabilities 2015, 2(2), 199-221.
- Lough E, Rodgers J, Hanley M, South M, Kirk H, Kennedy DP, Riby DM. Violations of personal space in young people with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Williams syndrome: Insights from the Social Responsiveness Scale. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 2015, 45(12), 4101-4108.
- Gillespie-Smith K, Riby DM, Hancock PJB, Doherty-Sneddon G. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) attend typically to faces and objects presented within their picture communication systems. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 2014, 58(5), 459-470.
- Riby DM, Kirk H, Hanley M, Riby LM. Stranger danger awareness in Williams syndrome. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 2014, 58(6), 572-582.
- Riby D, Hanley M, Kirk H, Clark F, Janes E, Kelso L, O'Kane F, Hocking D, Cornish K, Rodgers J. The Interplay Between Anxiety and Social Functioning in Williams Syndrome. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 2014, 44(5), 1220-1229.
- Riby DM, Hancock PJB, Jones N, Hanley M. Spontaneous and cued gaze-following in autism and Williams syndrome. Journal of Neurodevelopmental Disorders 2013, 5, 13.
- Hanley M, McPhillips M, Mulhern G, Riby DM. Spontaneous attention to faces in Asperger syndrome using ecologically valid static stimuli. Autism 2013, 17(6), 754-761.