Professor Gary Ford
- Parikh JD, Kakarla J, Keavney B, O'Sullivan JJ, Ford GA, Blamire AM, Hollingsworth KG, Coats L. 4D flow MRI assessment of right atrial flow patterns in the normal heart - influence of caval vein arrangement and implications for the patent foramen ovale. PLoS One 2017, 12(3), e0173046.
- Flynn D, Francis R, Robalino S, Lally J, Snooks H, Rodgers H, McClelland G, Ford GA, Price C. A review of enhanced paramedic roles during and after hospital handover of stroke, myocardial infarction and trauma patients. BMC Emergency Medicine 2017, 17, 5.
- Cora A, Gonsalves P, Ford GA, Flynn D, White P. CTA in acute stroke: short intensive training intervention is highly effective in improving radiologists’ performance. Clinical Radiology 2017, (ePub ahead of Print).
- DeBrún A, Flynn D, Ternent L, Price CI, Rodgers H, Ford GA, Rudd M, Lancsar E, Simpson S, Teah J, Thomson RG. Factors that influence clinicians’ decisions to offer intravenous alteplase for borderline patients with acute ischaemic stroke: results of a discrete choice experiment. International Journal of Stroke 2017, (ePub ahead of Print).
- Barreto AD, Ford GA, Shen L, Pedroza C, Tyson J, Cai C, Rahbar MH, Grotta JC. Randomized, Multicenter Trial of ARTSS-2 (Argatroban with Recombinant Tissue Plasminogen Activator for Acute Stroke). Stroke 2017, 48(6), 1608-1616.
- Croall ID, Lohner V, Moynihan B, Khan U, Hassan A, O'Brien JT, Morris RG, Tozer DJ, Cambridge VC, Harkness K, Werring DJ, Blamire AM, Ford GA, Barrick TR, Markus HS. Using DTI to assess white matter microstructure in cerebral small vessel disease (SVD) in multicentre studies. Clinical Science 2017, 131(12), 1361-1373.
- Lally J, McClelland G, Exley C, Ford G, Price C. Stakeholder Engagement In The Design Of A Novel Pre-hospital Acute Stroke Assessment. Emergency Medicine 2016, 33(9), e9-e10.
- Skrobot OA, O'Brien J, Black S, Chen C, DeCarli C, Erkinjuntti T, Ford GA, Kalaria RN, Pantoni L, Pasquier F, Roman GC, Wallin A, Sachdev P, Skoog I, Ben-Shlomo Y, Passmore AP, Love S, Kehoe PG. The Vascular Impairment of Cognition Classification Consensus Study. Alzheimer's and Dementia 2016, (ePub ahead of Print).