- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Website: http://gillianpepper.com/
- Address: Henry Wellcome Building
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Pepper GV, Nettle D. The behavioural constellation of deprivation: causes and consequences. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 2017, (e-Pub ahead of print).
- Pepper GV, Corby DH, Bamber R, Smith H, Wong N, Nettle D. The influence of mortality and socioeconomic status on risk and delayed rewards: a replication with British participants. PeerJ 2017, 5, e3580.
- Bulley A, Pepper GV. Cross-country relationships between life expectancy, intertemporal choice and age at first birth. Evolution and Human Behavior 2017, epub ahead of print.
- Bulley A, Pepper GV, Suddendorf T. Commentary Proposal on Van Lange et al.: Using foresight to prioritise the present. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 2017, 40, e79.
- McAllister LS, Pepper GV, Virgo S, Coall DA. The Evolved Psychological Mechanisms of Fertility Motivation: Hunting for Causation in a Sea of Correlation. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society: B 2016, 371(1692), 1-16.
- Pepper G, McAllister LS, Sear R. Why demography needs psychologists. The Psychologist 2016, 26(1), 26-29.
- Pepper GV, Nettle D. Out of control mortality matters: the effect of perceived uncontrollable mortality risk on a health-related decision. PeerJ 2014, 2, e459.
- Pepper GV, Nettle D. Perceived Extrinsic Mortality Risk and Reported Effort in Looking after Health. Human Nature 2014, 25(3), 378-392.
- Pepper GV, Nettle D. Socioeconomic Disparities in Health Behaviour: An Evolutionary Perspective. In: Lawson, DW; Gibson, M, ed. Applied Evolutionary Anthropology: Darwinian Approaches to Contemporary World Issues. Springer, 2014, pp.225-243.
- Schroeder KB, Pepper GV, Nettle D. Local norms of cheating and the cultural evolution of crime and punishment: a study of two urban neighborhoods. PeerJ 2014, 2, e450.
- Nettle D, Pepper GV, Jobling R, Schroeder KB. Being there: A brief visit to a neighbourhood induces the social attitudes of that neighbourhood. PeerJ 2014, 2(e236), 1-20.
- Pepper GV, Nettle D. Death and the time of your life: experiences of close bereavement are associated with steeper financial future discounting and earlier reproduction. Evolution and Human Behavior 2013, 34(6), 433-439.
- Pepper GV, Roberts SC. Rates of Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy and dietary characteristics across populations. Proceedings of the Royal Society: Biological Sciences 2006, 273(1601), 2675-2679.
- Pepper G. Changing the face of our lives: how our innate interest in faces can change the choices we make. British Neuroscience Association Bulletin 2007, Spring, 29.