Dr Rajesh Nair
Associate Clinical Researcher & Consultant Psychiatrist
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0191 566 5781
- Address: Houghton Day Unit
Houghton Le Spring
1. PI for the multicentre LQD trial (Lithium versus quetiapine in depression)
2. LUTS (Lower urinary tract symptoms) in mental health clients to be submitted for REC approval
1. Electro Convulsive Therapy- biannual teaching
2. Neuroimaging- Biannual locality teaching
3. Medically Unexplained symptoms - GP teaching May 2006, University of Southampton
4. Dissociative disorders - MSc teaching University of Kent June 2006
5. Mental health matters - Undergraduate teaching University of Southampton May 2004
6. Suicide and Deliberate self harm - Undergraduate teaching, University of Southampton June 2004
7. Antidepressants - Undergraduate teaching University of Southampton May 2004
- Trevithick L, McAllister-Williams RH, Blamire A, Branton T, Clark R, Downey D, Dunn G, Easton A, Elliott R, Ellwell C, Hayden K, Holland F, Karim S, Lowe J, Loo C, Nair R, Oakley T, Prakash A, Sharma PK, Williams SR, Anderson IM. Study protocol for the randomised controlled trial: Ketamine augmentation of ECT to improve outcomes in depression (Ketamine-ECT study). BMC Psychiatry 2015, 15, 257.
- Nair R, Reading R, Killilea k. Great Imitator. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry 2015, 86, e3.
- Bhogal K, Baldwin DS, Hartland L, Nair R. Differences between ethnic groups in demographic and clinical features of patients admitted and assessed after deliberate self-harm. International Journal of Social Psychiatry 2006, 52(6), 483-486.
- Baldwin S, Nair R. Escitalopram in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder. Expert Opinion in Neurotherapeutics 2005, 5(4), 443-449.
- Anderson IM, Blamire A, Branton T, Clark R, Downey D, Dunn G, Easton A, Elliott R, Elwell C, Hayden K, Holland F, Karim S, Loo C, Lowe J, Nair R, Oakley T, Prakash A, Sharma PK, Williams SR, McAllister-Williams RH. Ketamine augmentation of electroconvulsive therapy to improve neuropsychological and clinical outcomes in depression (Ketamine-ECT): A multicentre, double-blind, randomised, parallel-group, superiority trial. The Lancet Psychiatry 2017, 4(5), 365-377.
- Gupta S, Lakshmanan D, Khastgir u, Nair R. Management of antipsychotic-induced hyperprolactinaemia. BJPsych Advances 2017, 23(4), 278-286.
- Marwood l, Taylor R, Goldsmith K, Romeo R, Holland R, Pickles A, Hutchinson J, Dietch D, Cipriani A, Nair R, Attenburrow MJ, Young AH, Geddes J, McAllister-Williams AH, Cleare AJ. Study Protocol for a randomised pragmatic trial comparing the clinical and cost effectiveness of Lithium and quetiapine augmentation in treatment resistant depression (the LQD study). 2017.