Dr Susan Lord
- Stuart S, Galna B, Delicato LS, Lord S, Rochester L. Direct and indirect effects of attention and visual function on gait impairment in Parkinson's disease: influence of task and turning. European Journal of Neuroscience 2017, epub ahead of print.
- Morris R, Lord S, Lawson RA, Coleman S, Galna B, Duncan GW, Khoo TK, Yarnall AJ, Burn DJ, Rochester L. Gait Rather Than Cognition Predicts Decline in Specific Cognitive Domains in Early Parkinson’s Disease. Journal of Gerontology Series A 2017, (ePub ahead of Print).
- Lord S, Galna B, Yarnall AJ, Coleman S, Burn D, Rochester L. Have we been overestimating fall rates in Parkinson's disease?. Movement Disorders 2017, 32(5), 803-804.
- Hunter H, Rochester L, Morris R, Lord S. Longitudinal falls data in Parkinson’s disease: feasibility of fall diaries and effect of attrition. Disability and Rehabilitation 2017, epub ahead of print.
- Lord S, Galna B, Yarnall AJ, Morris R, Coleman S, Burn D, Rochester L. Natural history of falls in an incident cohort of Parkinson’s disease: early evolution, risk and protective features. Journal of Neurology 2017, ePub ahead of print.
- Rochester L, Stuart S, Galna B, Lord S. A protocol to examine vision and gait in Parkinson's disease: Impact of cognition and response to visual cues. F1000Research 2016, 4, 1379.
- Rochester L, Lord S, Yarnall AJ, Burn DJ. Falls in patients with dementia. In: Movement Disorders in Dementias. London: Springer, 2014, pp.45-60.