Fees & Funding
Find out about our fees and the financial support that we offer.
The fee you pay depends on your choice and length of course. Each of our courses shows the fee as well as any extra costs to expect. Accommodation isn't included in the course fees.
We've estimated some costs to help you budget for your time at INTO Newcastle. The costs will vary depending on your chosen course.
Academic English (1 term)Academic English (1 term)
For this course, we would advise that you should budget for the following costs:
£1,794 - £2,585
Books and fees
£7,301 - £8,292
All other INTO courses (3 term)All other INTO courses (3 term)
These are the estimated costs for the following course types:
- International Foundation
- International Year One
- International Graduate Diploma
We advise that you budget for the following costs:
£18,500 - £19,500
£6,020 - £8,930
Books and fees
£370 - £770
£3,600 - £5,400
£28,847 - £34,957
Airport pick-upAirport pick-up
If you're over 18 you can opt for our airport pick-up service. We'll charge £35 to pick you up from Newcastle International Airport. If you're under 18 then you must use this service, or make alternative arrangements that satisfy our under 18s policy.
Social programmeSocial programme
You can choose to take part in all or some of our organised social activities. Some activities may have an extra cost, you can expect to pay up to £30.
Our funding opportunities are promoted throughout the year. Our current Scholarships are detailed below.
International Foundation ScholarshipInternational Foundation Scholarship
We have 7 100% International Foundation scholarships available for gifted students starting in September 2018 and 3 scholarships for entry in January 2019.
To apply you must already hold an offer to study at INTO Newcastle University.
The scholarships are for the following courses:
- Architecture International Foundation
- Business and Management International Foundation
- Humanities and Social Sciences International Foundation
- Physical Sciences and Engineering International Foundation
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences International Foundation
Each scholarship is to the value of £19,500, or £18,500 for the Business and Humanities pathways. You'll receive the scholarship in two parts:
- £9,750 (£9,250 for Business and Humanities) will be deducted from your International Foundation tuition fees.
- £9,750 (£9,250 for Business and Humanities) will be paid towards your Year 1 tuition fees at Newcastle University
To get the second part of the scholarship you must accept an offer to study a degree course at Newcastle.
How to apply
Apply for an International Foundation course at INTO Newcastle University.
Complete an INTO Scholarship Application form (PDF:410KB) after you have received an unconditional offer to study with us.
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries awarded by INTO can’t usually be combined. You'll receive the scheme that is most beneficial to you.
- If you're beginning your course in September 2018 you must submit your application by 31 July 2018
- If you're beginning your course in January 2019 you must submit your application by 22 October 2018