Digital Media Services
To provide a wide range of media related services to the University and external clients.
- Television production
- Studio based or on location shooting with a full camera crew using broadcast quality equipment
- State of the art broadcast standard editing facilities with experienced operators
- Voice over or presenter for your programme
- Digital duplication service onto CD/DVD of most current digital formats for national or international audiences
- Live links and streaming
- We provide a live internet streaming service of events to allow them to be accessible in real time anywhere in the world
- We can provide live video links between locations in close proximity for audience overflow or remote viewing purposes
- Radio Studio
- We have an on-site dedicated radio studio with allows a local interviewee to connect directly to broadcast radio or television studios anywhere in the world
- Media Training
- We offer a comprehensive media training package using our own TV and radio studios, full technical support and broadcast quality recording equipment.
- These courses are aimed at maximising media impact and giving vital techniques to people dealing with press and media.
- Other services
- We offer consultancy and advice to schools and faculties within the University on any technical related AV & media issues
- We can record free to air (Freeview) TV or radio programs by advance request for University staff provided the recorded material is to be used for Newcastle University teaching only.
- Our DVD services provides single or multiple copies of DVDs but we also offer more advanced DVD authoring and label cover/design facilities
University staff and external clients.
08:30-17:00, Monday to Friday, excluding University closure periods.
Out of hours technical support is offered for certain services at additional cost but must be arranged and agreed in advance.
Level of Service
Dependent on which features are required.
Support and Documentation
Documentation is available at http://www.ncl.ac.uk/itservice/digital-media.
Additional support is available via email@example.com (x7707) or the ISS Service Desk on 5999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All incidents relating to this service will be handled according to the ISS Incident Management and Major Incident Management processes.
All requests for any of these services should be made via email@example.com (x7707).
All requests relating to this service will be handled according to the ISS Request Fulfilment process.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an accurate quote.