Learning Spaces Consultancy
Providing expert advice and support on the design and creation of learning spaces to ensure that they are fit for purpose and enhance the staff and student experience; be responsible for the design, coordination (across many academic and service units), strategy and planning of learning spaces refurbishment programmes.
- Provide expert advice and support on the design, creation and support of learning spaces to ensure that they are fit for purpose
- Influence the University’s Learning Space strategy by enabling communities of practice along with building capability in learning space design within the IT Service and in the wider University.
- Highly specialised advice and support to IT colleagues and customers on the practical application of IT based tools and techniques to the analysis and solution of complex and often unique problems
- Engage with customers to identify their needs and ensure that these are understood within the IT Service to influence the provision of coordinated services and support
Any faculty, school or service (ESS) that is planning future changes to teaching and learning spaces.
09:00-17:00, Monday to Friday, excluding University closure periods.
Level of Service
Initial response to enquiries within 48 hours.
Support and Documentation
All necessary support will be given during the consultation process.
- Requests should be made through the IT Service Desk on 0191 208 5999 or email@example.com.
Seek advice and consultation from the IT Service early in the planning process – don’t leave it too late.