- Search our knowledgebase http://www.ncl.ac.uk/itservice/info/
- Self-service - log and track your own request at https://nuservice.ncl.ac.uk/ - this is the quickest and most efficient method
- If your query is urgent, contact us via telephone on 0191 208 5999 or internal extension 85999. Please note that your call may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
- If you have a specific enquiry about IT facilities within your School then please contact your School Computing Officer. A complete list of Local IT Support is available.
- If your query is not urgent, contact us via email at email@example.com
Visit us in person at one of our IT Service Desks in the Old Library, Robinson Library or Marjorie Robinson Library Rooms.
Out of hours
Calls to our normal telephone number outside of standard opening hours will be passed automatically to the Out of Hours support service, or use you can use the following alternative contact option:
- Text Message: +44 77 81 48 27 86
(starting your text with your University User Name - e.g. a6234543)