Publications by type
Key Journal Articles by KITE members
- Gibbon, J.
Understandings of accountability: an autoethnographic account using metaphor.
Critical Perspectives on Accounting 2012, 23(3), 201-212.
- Papagiannidis, S.
Adopting online taster courses in postgraduate recruitment: The case of a British Business School, Studies in Higher Education, 2012 (epub ahead of print).
- Baines, S., Wilson, R. and Walsh, S. Seeing the full picture? Technologically enabled multi-agency working in health and social care. New Technology, Work & Employment 2010, 25(1), 19-33.
- Ivory, C. and Genus, A. Symbolic consumption, signification and the 'lock out' of electric cars 1885-1914. Business History 2010, 52(7),
- Li, F., Papagiannidis, S. and Bourlakis, M. Living in 'Multiple Spaces': Extending our socio-economic environment through virtual worlds. Environment and Planning D: Space and Society 2010, 28(3), 425-446.
- Ivory, C.J. and Vaughan, R. The Role of Framing in Complex Transitional Projects. Long Range Planning 2008, 41(1), 93-106.
- Ivory, C.J., Alderman, N., Thwaites, A., McLoughlin, I.P. and Vaughan, R. Working around the Barriers to Creating and Sharing Knowledge in Capital Goods Projects: the Client's Perspective. British Journal of Management 2007, 18(3), 224-240.